Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Human Bus Driver verbally assaulted and threatened by "Maniac"....Nigger

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-new...e-to-call-911/

AUSTIN (KXAN) – Human Female Adawna DeVine felt her stomach sinking as she drove her bus to the stop near Republic Square. The 47-year-old recognized one of the people waiting to get on — a nigger holding onto a walker, which may contain stolen merchandise, with its dog’s leash wrapped around its paw.

In the weeks before, Devine reported the same passenger three times to her supervisors at Capital Metro. In each report, she detailed how the nigger would allegedly threaten her when it got on the bus.

“I kept begging for help and for someone to do something about this because it’s going to keep happening without intervention,” said DeVine. “It was bigger than I could deal with.”

When DeVine opened the doors back up, the nigger hoisted itself onto the platform and began ooking very loudly.

“I’m going to beat your mother f—— a–,” the nigger screeched.

DeVine asked the nigger to get off the bus and then asked it to back up so she could leave her seat. Instead, the nigger ooked to DeVine it would not move, and she wasn’t going anywhere either.

“Once I was pinned in my seat, I knew I needed urgent help, like immediate help, and that’s why I called 911,” DeVine explained.

“I felt like I was going to have to be the one to protect me,” said DeVine. “I also wanted to get a restraining order so the next time the police came, they would be able to do more.”

“The police came first. They came way ahead, and I felt so much better once they were there,” said DeVine.

In a public safety survey conducted in the spring of 2021, more than 63% of Capital Metro’s frontline staff said security needed improvements. Thirty percent said they feel unsafe while working and want to see police officers or uniformed staff to create a sense of security on the buses. The survey concluded, “unsafe passenger (NIGGERS???) behavior is the primary cause of the most safety concerns employees and customers have.”

It’s not just bus drivers who are impacted by violent outbursts on city buses. On Sept. 11, police arrested a man who allegedly shoved a 68-year-old woman to the ground while trying to board a Capital Metro bus.

“I am trained to be a bus driver and operate a large vehicle and do friendly customer service and hook up a harness for a handicap chair, but I am not a police officer, or a social worker or someone who can restrain people,” said DeVine. “I don’t have any of those skills, but I am being put on those buses completely alone without any recourse.”

“Over the last year and a half, we have had a lot of problems with repeat offenders verbally assaulting the operators, some physical, yelling — just overall threatening behavior,” said Nigger Payne. “I’m glad that no operator has been killed or maimed. But it’s just a matter of time before the odds run out on a particular operator.” Genius ....Nigger

“I want them to know what’s going on at the management level, and that is what we as operators are having to deal with,” said DeVine. “That puts me in a situation where I have to choose between my life and my job.”
    Niggers obviously cannot function in civilization.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A fair amount of aberrant nigger behavior can be attributed to an exponentially higher rate of mental illness among niggers. While they are inherently evil, violent, predatory, dumb, filthy, and useless, many are also clinically insane.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only busses niggers should be allowed to ride are those ones that have burglar bars on the windows, driven by the guy who has the lock code to the pump shotgun secured to the front bulkhead.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas