The first thing blacks go to when stuff doesn’t go their way or they don’t get the desired outcome is “it’s because I’m black” “you’re just a racist”. I noticed this as I work a job that has a customer service aspect in Atlanta. There are many variables to my job and stuff doesn’t always first work out for a lot of people and they have to modify their plans. It’s the nature of the business I’m in. Whites, Hispanics and Asians are all pleasant to deal with and understanding and we come up with an alternative game plan and it is all sorted out within an hour. When I deal with blacks they pitch a fit, start cussing and always say “it’s cuz I’m black”. When I see one walking up I know it’s gonna be trouble if they don’t get the newest, best or fastest. I work with other blacks and when they don’t get a promotion “it’s because everyone is racist” “this is a white company” “we’re gonna start a class action and sue these white folks” even though they can can barely do their job or don’t have the right qualifications. It’s a joke and I’m tired of the broken record when I deal with blacks. I’ve always tried to be fair and treat everyone the same but, I see the way they “hook a nigga up” and now I’m batting for team whitey. I wanna treat them just as they stereotype me.