Close

Likes Likes:  42
Reply to Thread
    Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest

The first thing they go to

The first thing blacks go to when stuff doesn’t go their way or they don’t get the desired outcome is “it’s because I’m black” “you’re just a racist”. I noticed this as I work a job that has a customer service aspect in Atlanta. There are many variables to my job and stuff doesn’t always first work out for a lot of people and they have to modify their plans. It’s the nature of the business I’m in. Whites, Hispanics and Asians are all pleasant to deal with and understanding and we come up with an alternative game plan and it is all sorted out within an hour. When I deal with blacks they pitch a fit, start cussing and always say “it’s cuz I’m black”. When I see one walking up I know it’s gonna be trouble if they don’t get the newest, best or fastest. I work with other blacks and when they don’t get a promotion “it’s because everyone is racist” “this is a white company” “we’re gonna start a class action and sue these white folks” even though they can can barely do their job or don’t have the right qualifications. It’s a joke and I’m tired of the broken record when I deal with blacks. I’ve always tried to be fair and treat everyone the same but, I see the way they “hook a nigga up” and now I’m batting for team whitey. I wanna treat them just as they stereotype me.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coondoggle View Post
    The first thing blacks go to when stuff doesn’t go their way or they don’t get the desired outcome is “it’s because I’m black” “you’re just a racist”. I noticed this as I work a job that has a customer service aspect in Atlanta. There are many variables to my job and stuff doesn’t always first work out for a lot of people and they have to modify their plans. It’s the nature of the business I’m in. Whites, Hispanics and Asians are all pleasant to deal with and understanding and we come up with an alternative game plan and it is all sorted out within an hour. When I deal with blacks they pitch a fit, start cussing and always say “it’s cuz I’m black”. When I see one walking up I know it’s gonna be trouble if they don’t get the newest, best or fastest. I work with other blacks and when they don’t get a promotion “it’s because everyone is racist” “this is a white company” “we’re gonna start a class action and sue these white folks” even though they can can barely do their job or don’t have the right qualifications. It’s a joke and I’m tired of the broken record when I deal with blacks. I’ve always tried to be fair and treat everyone the same but, I see the way they “hook a nigga up” and now I’m batting for team whitey. I wanna treat them just as they stereotype me.
    "Team Whitey" ​...I like it!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yup the old "Race Card". Honestly the skin
    Color doesnt matter to most of us. When skin
    Color becomes the prime indicator of indolence, sloth, sullen attitude and crime, skin color becomes hated.

It is an easy out for them. Beats taking the heat
    for misbehavior.

4. Likes Ignatow , Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES! IT IS BECAUSE YOU'RE BLACK, NIGGER! I know you can't say that if you want to keep your job, but whenever they use that as an excuse that's what I think. They can't get it through those extra thick skulls of theirs that they get treated accordingly with how they behave. The magic Niggers that the other Niggers refer to as "Uncle Toms" have at least learned that if they ACT human, they'll be treated better with regards to every day life. BUT! You can take the Nigger out of the jungle, you can't take the jungle out of the Nigger.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid fucking niggers arrive late and blame it on everything else under the sun.

I'd probably die of a stroke if I worked in customer service and had to deal with niggers!

Coondoggle if you happen to read this, consider joining up! Sounds as if you have nigger fatigue... and this is the place to be for the best therapy against it!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Jubal Early
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    YES! IT IS BECAUSE YOU'RE BLACK, NIGGER! I know you can't say that if you want to keep your job, but whenever they use that as an excuse that's what I think. They can't get it through those extra thick skulls of theirs that they get treated accordingly with how they behave. The magic Niggers that the other Niggers refer to as "Uncle Toms" have at least learned that if they ACT human, they'll be treated better with regards to every day life. BUT! You can take the Nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the Nigger.
    The color itself isn't the problem but these creatures have made it one, Behavior and attitude has earned them a marginalized life, poverty and
    worldwide contempt.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Stupid fucking niggers arrive late and blame it on everything else under the sun.

I'd probably die of a stroke if I worked in customer service and had to deal with niggers!

Coondoggle if you happen to read this, consider joining up! Sounds as if you have nigger fatigue... and this is the place to be for the best therapy against it!
    Absolutely would give me a stroke as well! Niggers can't deal with structure within any kind of work environment and problem solving involves too much exertion on their miniscule brains. That's why they chimp whenever anything doesn't go as they wish. Not to mention they think they're owed something because of "slavery" and they now think they're entitled to "reparations" because of it . I wish the Libs never put that word "reparations" on the table as a campaign slogan. They're also too stupid to rise above a certain level of intellect because they're born to a species that's mentally retarded at birth but expect to be hired on as CEO's of companies rather than try and work their way up any corporate ladder. And now that they're being placed in positions of authority over better qualified humans so everything appears "diverse" enough, their failures are on full display. Just look at all these cities that are run by uppity Nigger Democrat Politicians. They're ALL disasters. Whenever a business runs like shit, they have a Nigger Manager and when we're forced to deal with them over the phone concerning ANYTHING, they fuck it up beyond repair. And look at that Nigger bitch Kamala Harris. She didn't make it past the California primaries in the election yet ended up as VP. She's just Slow-Joes token Nigger. Plus she's a Nigger bitch as well. Biden pandered to two demographics with her black ass. I think the main problem is that when Niggers have to answer to a human Supervisor, they automatically think of themselves as being slaves to the white man again. They have such built in inferiority complexes about that part of their history that they just can't stand taking instructions from YT so they naturally chimp-out. Whew! Just my opinion LOL.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubal Early View Post
    The color itself isn't the problem but these creatures have made it one, Behavior and attitude has earned them a marginalized life, poverty and
    worldwide contempt.
    You're right. I'd hate them if they were purple Niggers. Lol.

Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    These are all very accurate observations of this unfortunate species. Although unfortunate they cause 99% of their own problems because the days of klansmen and Jim Crow are over. The only one holding black people back are black people and their poor work ethic. Another think holding them back are the piece of shit communists who came up with ideas such as white privilege. All blacks want as you said is to be sling shotted to the top without any real effort or dues payed. If I hear the words “equity”, “diversity”, “privilege” or “black entrepreneurs” I swear I will puke.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're right. I'd hate them if they were purple Niggers. Lol.

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers wish they were being judged by the color of their skin. In their defense, humans will take a little extra precaution because of the skin color. The second a nigger opens its chicken hole all your suspicions get confirmed upon the “bix nood” accent. And it doesn’t take much longer to get more annoyed with the nigger. Pretty much everyone here has dealt with niggers and they all share the same traits: they want it all, they want everything for free, and they want the whole world to revolve around them. They also have absolutely no patience for when something doesn’t go their way.
    So while the skin color may dictate the first impression a bit, it doesn’t take long for skin color to become the last thing you’re thinking about when you’re dreading being robbed, raped, or murdered.
    Around Niggers, Never Relax!

13. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Even my supper...

Even my supper is not safe from the incompetent nigger.My wife and I often get fast food after church or a long day at work.I like burger king, and the dollar menu makes heartburn and high cholesterol affordable.Due to a worker shortage, only the drive thru has been open for the last year, but by some chance, the workers have ALL BEEN WHITE!
    The intercom is pleasant and understandable, the window workers are nice and polite, and the food is pretty good. Until yesterday...could hardly understand the flapping lip festival on the intercom , my change was shoved into my hand without a comment, my fries were upside down in the bag, and my chicken sandwich was devoid of mayo.Just more proof how everything goes downhill when the niggers show up.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell it like it is View Post

"... and the dollar menu makes heartburn and high cholesterol affordable."

AND

"...could hardly understand the flapping lip festival on the intercom..."

DOUBLE One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely would give me a stroke as well! Niggers can't deal with structure within any kind of work environment and problem solving involves too much exertion on their miniscule brains. That's why they chimp whenever anything doesn't go as they wish. Not to mention they think they're owed something because of "slavery" and they now think they're entitled to "reparations" because of it . I wish the Libs never put that word "reparations" on the table as a campaign slogan. They're also too stupid to rise above a certain level of intellect because they're born to a species that's mentally retarded at birth but expect to be hired on as CEO's of companies rather than try and work their way up any corporate ladder. And now that they're being placed in positions of authority over better qualified humans so everything appears "diverse" enough, their failures are on full display. Just look at all these cities that are run by uppity Nigger Democrat Politicians. They're ALL disasters. Whenever a business runs like shit, they have a Nigger Manager and when we're forced to deal with them over the phone concerning ANYTHING, they fuck it up beyond repair. And look at that Nigger bitch Kamala Harris. She didn't make it past the California primaries in the election yet ended up as VP. She's just Slow-Joes token Nigger. Plus she's a Nigger bitch as well. Biden pandered to two demographics with her black ass. I think the main problem is that when Niggers have to answer to a human Supervisor, they automatically think of themselves as being slaves to the white man again. They have such built in inferiority complexes about that part of their history that they just can't stand taking instructions from YT so they naturally chimp-out. Whew! Just my opinion LOL.
    Nice post, have you ever had to answer to a nigger "supervisor"? Wait is that an oxymoron? When you noted the pains of the simian brain to fall in line with simple structure, it reminded me of the pain I had answering to nigger managers. Some of the dumbest assignments I have had involved ape leadership. First LT of my first company, got us lost on a 5 mile base jump. We left at around 1730 and arrived near the correct location at about four in the morning. Cannot spell lost with LT. Can't spell "underachieving" without NIG.