Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread
    MWitozsek
    Chimpout Guest

I finally understand what Americans are going through

First of all, I’d like to apologize beforehand for my English. I am not a native speaker so I’m pretty sure there will be some mistakes.

After years of hearing white Americans complaining about niggers I finally understood your pain.

I am from South America, somewhere in the South, and surprisingly enough I never seen a nigger until I traveled to the US. I live in a rural town, mostly composed of Italians and Poles. There are no foreigners here (except for my grandparents generation, most of them immigrants) so niggers are not a common sight, at least in my town. Unfortunately big cities do have some nigs from neighboring countries like Venezuela, Colombia or Brazil.

I saw niggers for the first time ever whilst I visited the US. The moment I stepped out of the plane at JFK, I saw black employees literally screaming at people, treating them like shit. I even got screamed at. The guy from the hostel (who was black) screamed at me for being early.
    They scream, they smell (I think they have this gross sweaty smell?), they move in pack and seem to be really aggressive all the time.

Now I can understand what white Americans are going through. It breaks my heart that you have to deal with this pretty much everyday.

I felt the need to express this here because White Americans were probably the nicest people I ever met whilst staying there.
    I travelled by train from East to the West. I met a lot of people in a lot of rural towns that unfortunately have to live with this plague, everyday. Must be rally exhausting. You don’t deserve this.

Keep up the good fight.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I travelled by train from East to the West. I met a lot of people in a lot of rural towns that unfortunately have to live with this plague, everyday. Must be rally exhausting".

It's very exhausting. It's called Nigger fatigue. It's what we here in America that have to deal with them develop after having to hear about their constant pissing, moaning, criminality and monkeyshines non-stop. Your hometown sounds like a great place. It must be terrific not having to deal with those fuckers or even having to see one in person.

3. Likes Jim Crow, Celticgirl, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your sympathies, MW! Niggers represent about 12% of the U.S. population, but cause -- either directly or indirectly, 95% of the problems. This country would be a veritable paradise absent the presence of our 45 million niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could no longer take life in the NU YAWK tri state area because the niggers and liberals were driving me nuts! Liberals are the sons of bitches that allow niggers to do and act as they please. I moved to Florida and into a neighborhood where I don’t see niggers every day. But when I do see them, while shopping or going out somewhere with my wife, it still stresses the fuck out of me.As “Midder Peenud Hayd put it ,niggers make up a small fraction of the population but cause most of the problems,They also make up most of the prison population.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I could no longer take life in the NU YAWK tri state area because the niggers and liberals were driving me nuts! Liberals are the sons of bitches that allow niggers to do and act as they please. I moved to Florida and into a neighborhood where I don’t see niggers every day. But when I do see them, while shopping or going out somewhere with my wife, it still stresses the fuck out of me.As “Midder Peenud Hayd put it ,niggers make up a small fraction of the population but cause most of the problems,They also make up most of the prison population.
    Yes! I’m sick of all the nigger worshipping that is shoved down everyone’s throats from our nigger loving oligarchy and government. All of these people talk about love and tolerance but have nothing to say when they get called out on living far away from the “tolerance” they preach. I hate niggers a lot but I also have to accept that White cucks have created the mess we see today. Some people just don’t seem to get that sometimes kindness and charity doesn’t work and just ends up hurting more people.
    Your picture says it all: Around Niggers, Never Relax!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Your town sounds nice. I've heard some places in South America are very nice and Euro centered. My dad always had a fascination with Argentina. I think if he had his choice he would have just as soon lived there than in the U.S.

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    MW if you happen to read this, you should consider joining up!

We can appreciate people like you who realize one of the biggest threats to our lifestyle are niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes chutzpah liked this post