Close

Likes Likes:  71
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Four Dead Niggers In A Cornfield- suspook apprehended and yet no one knows why

On Sunday afternoon, a farmer in the Town of Sheridan, Wisconsin, found an abandoned vehicle in a cornfield. Inside were the bodies of Jasmine Christine Sturm, 30, of St. Paul; her brother, Matthew Isiah Pettus, 26, of St. Paul; her boyfriend, Loyace Foreman III, 35, of St. Paul, and her lifelong friend, Nitosha Lee Flug-Presley, 30, of Stillwater, Minnesota.

The motive for the killings is “still quite a mystery,” Bygd said Thursday.
    Drug deal gone bad? Niggers just being niggers?

Flug-Presley’s body was in the front passenger seat of a black 2008 Mercedes-Benz, and her friends were deceased in the back. They each sustained at least one gunshot wound to the head, according to the complaints.

Law enforcement found Suggs’ Arizona identification card in the Mercedes, which the co-owner reported giving to Suggs.

Surveillance footage from a gas station in Wisconsin showed a Nissan at 12:07 p.m. Sunday. A black Mercedes pulled next to the Nissan, and the drivers appeared to exchange something. The Mercedes drove away, followed by the Nissan.

The abandoned Mercedes was found in a cornfield and reported to the sheriff’s office at 2:18 p.m. Sunday.

A brother of Suggs’ identified the man driving the Nissan as his biological father, Osborne, based on a surveillance photo from the gas station.
    https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/ne...rns-himself-in
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This story has it all - Four dead niggers, and two live ones going to Nigger U.
    The End.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    4 niggs sent to hell and two more sent to NU.A total of six selling shit skins taken off the street.Finally, a story with a happy ending!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a typical Nigger story of drugs and disrespeck! Thank God for the happy ending.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy! Happy! Happy! Burn in Hell, NIGGERS!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does Jasmin look like a filthy mudsharking whore with huge fake bazooms to anyone else?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wisconsin corn field’ were ‘[...].png 
Views:	48 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	17407
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    showed a Nissan at 12:07 p.m. Sunday. A black Mercedes pulled next to the Nissan, and the drivers appeared to exchange something. The Mercedes drove away, followed by the Nissan.
    Dope deal gone good.

BTW, 12:07 p.m. on a Sunday afternoon? Man these niggers were up early.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    It's even got the 2" nigger claw paws too

Every other pic of her is cropped to show only her makeup-laden face and not the DDD bolt-ons. I guess they want everyone to think she was just a sweet. innocent young lady with a terrible tragic end and not some hard-rode whore from a strip club who is really into nigger bucks.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

BTW, 12:07 p.m. on a Sunday afternoon? Man these niggers were up early.

Hadn't been to bed yet.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    the DDD bolt-ons.

As funny as that description is, I seriously don't know why some women (meaning humans) ruin themselves like that. I had a co-worker who came back after a week with obvious augmentation, not just to us who knew her, but to strangers. She was too thin to have what looked like a round melon cut in half and, well, bolted on. And I didn't think she was small before, unless she was wearing falsies.

Then you have the classic mudshark, who seems to feel a need to emulate niggerpotamuses with giant udders.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

As funny as that description is, I seriously don't know why some women (meaning humans) ruin themselves like that. I had a co-worker who came back after a week with obvious augmentation, not just to us who knew her, but to strangers. She was too thin to have what looked like a round melon cut in half and, well, bolted on. And I didn't think she was small before, unless she was wearing falsies.

Then you have the classic mudshark, who seems to feel a need to emulate niggerpotamuses with giant udders.

There is some obsession with grotesquely massive mammaries and now with giant Hottentot (also fake)buttocks and I don't get it. The nonsense we hear from women with fake boobs is "I wanted to feel confident". Really??? Striving for accomplishments, having self-respect, intelligence, and/or a successful career couldn't give you confidence and only bags of silicone can do this? Of course, the same is true for men who stupidly buy all kinds of snake oil pills and gadgets to get better "endowed". Newsflash, guys - NO woman craves 10" no matter what the "African Elongation" spammers say. Trust me on this.

If you think your only worth is in your body parts - and not even real body parts - you have problems more serious than small boobs or less-than-enormous weenies.

Look at Jasmin. All that money wasted on sacks of silicone, fake nails, fake eyelashes, etc, only to rut with niggers and end up in the Mortuary. Well, bye.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does Jasmin look like a filthy mudsharking whore with huge fake bazooms to anyone else?

She reminds me of snarly nigger Ice-T's awful wife, "Coco". I see similar nut jobs on Botched, the plastic surgery
    show where they attempt to fix these butchered boobies, and Brazilian butt injections. Results vary, from fair to
    poor. One thing they can't fix is the disjointed thought process that made them resort to surgery to begin with.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is some obsession with grotesquely massive mammaries and now with giant Hottentot (also fake)buttocks and I don't get it. The nonsense we hear from women with fake boobs is "I wanted to feel confident". Really??? Striving for accomplishments, having self-respect, intelligence, and/or a successful career couldn't give you confidence and only bags of silicone can do this? Of course, the same is true for men who stupidly buy all kinds of snake oil pills and gadgets to get better "endowed". Newsflash, guys - NO woman craves 10" no matter what the "African Elongation" spammers say. Trust me on this.

If you think your only worth is in your body parts - and not even real body parts - you have problems more serious than small boobs or less-than-enormous weenies.

Look at Jasmin. All that money wasted on sacks of silicone, fake nails, fake eyelashes, etc, only to rut with niggers and end up in the Mortuary. Well, bye.
    That co-worker did tell a few people afterward (I admit I heard this only second-hand) that she felt more confident. The very same c word! She had an ok face, certainly not ugly, and she had an otherwise good figure, even if on the thin side for my tastes. What did she need "confidence" for, to attract Shallow Hal types that look at her chest more than her eyes? I don't think she was a mudshark, but did she want to attract niggers? And that's just like the butt augmentation you mentioned. I feel no sympathy for human women who get botched jobs, who even die, because the obviously fake result is something only a nigger or wigger or spigger would like.

The most drop-dead gorgeous woman I was ever involved with (not Mrs. S and don't anyone tell her! ) was "only" 34B/24/34 at 5'3", but those measurements didn't matter. She'd have ruined herself with implants in her chest or butt. What did it for me was her natural confidence. She never let herself get too fat, she knew how to talk to people (not just guys), and most of all, her eyes, on those eyes. She knew the trick of staring to dilate her pupils and get "bedroom eyes." And she never, ever would burn coal in her entire life.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most drop-dead gorgeous woman I was ever involved with (not Mrs. S and don't anyone tell her! ) was "only" 34B/24/34 at 5'3", but those measurements didn't matter. She'd have ruined herself with implants in her chest or butt. What did it for me was her natural confidence.
    I think you nailed it there Mr. Sandman. Confidence, proportioned body (or close to it) and more confidence. Same thing with me man. The hottest woman I ever knew intimately was a 34B. To be transparent I've never been a bewb man anyway but that woman was just smoking hot and I believe it was the way she'd dress/undress or shower in front of me with unbelievable aura about herself. I guess it could be best described as comfortable. As natural and comfortable as sunshine.
    Believe me, that's a thousand times better than that neurotic "does this make my butt look big" bullshit. Honey, I could care less.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

And ass implants.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That co-worker did tell a few people afterward (I admit I heard this only second-hand) that she felt more confident. The very same c word! She had an ok face, certainly not ugly, and she had an otherwise good figure, even if on the thin side for my tastes. What did she need "confidence" for, to attract Shallow Hal types that look at her chest more than her eyes? I don't think she was a mudshark, but did she want to attract niggers? And that's just like the butt augmentation you mentioned. I feel no sympathy for human women who get botched jobs, who even die, because the obviously fake result is something only a nigger or wigger or spigger would like.

The most drop-dead gorgeous woman I was ever involved with (not Mrs. S and don't anyone tell her! ) was "only" 34B/24/34 at 5'3", but those measurements didn't matter. She'd have ruined herself with implants in her chest or butt. What did it for me was her natural confidence. She never let herself get too fat, she knew how to talk to people (not just guys), and most of all, her eyes, on those eyes.
    I saw some of that movie and it had me kind of laughing and kind of outraged that Hal, short, fat, and homely only wanted really hot chicks. He'd need a really endowed WALLET to get them.

I sometimes watch these "Botched" shows, because I like seeing people who truly have deformities or horrific scars that are ruining their lives. Their joy at getting their lives back and facing the world again is very touching. Plastic surgery was created originally by doctors who wanted to help the poor Civil War soldiers who got so disfigured by being shot in the face, NOT to make some stupid, insipid slut look like Barbie.

Zero sympathy here too for idiotic bitches who bargain hunt for surgeons and go to cheap store-front clinics or to Mexico to get big boobs and suffer the tortures of the damned afterwords with agony, shocking infections, rotting flesh and some even do die. They seem to think that because it's called "Cosmetic surgery" that's like new nails put on, or permanent eyeliner or dental veneers. It's not. It's major surgery with all risks of complications of any major surgery.

She knew the trick of staring to dilate her pupils and get "bedroom eyes." And she never, ever would burn coal in her entire life
    And did they work? The bedroom eyes, I mean? I promise not to tell Mrs. S.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

When did docs start using bowling balls for breast implants?

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    And ass implants.
    Yep. I don't understand this fascination some women have with these ginormous fat asses that Kim Kartrashion and Jennifer Lopez seemed to inspire other than that they're Mudsharks trying to attract nigger bucks. Nigger bucks probably get aroused watching a fuckin horse walking away from them considering they like asses that big.

19. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And did they work? The bedroom eyes, I mean? I promise not to tell Mrs. S.
    As far as we could get. I think I've mentioned before that Mrs. S is the only one I've ever been with, for religious purposes as well as safety. When two people have never been with anyone else, there's no question of STDs. It also gives people time to find out each other's history. I would never, could never be with someone who so much as went out with a nigger.