Close

Likes Likes:  79

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Haitian shitbags being expelled!

About time. "Humanitarian crisis" my hiney!

I's kind of like playing Whack-a-Mole, but it's a start, at least.

U.S. authorities moved some 2,000 people to other immigration processing stations on Friday from a Texas border town that has been overwhelmed by an influx of Haitian and other migrants, the Department of Homeland Security said on Saturday.Such transfers will continue "in order to ensure that irregular migrants are swiftly taken into custody, processed, and removed from the United States consistent with our laws and policy," DHS said in a statement.
    "Irregular migrants" = parasitic, sub-simian niggers. Maybe someone needs to research the Tonton Macoute to remind themselves what kind of savagery Hayshees are capable of.

Del Rio's mayor, Bruno Lozano, said in a video on Saturday night that there were now just over 14,000 migrants under the bridge.
    A mass expulsion of Haitians at Del Rio is sure to anger immigration advocates who say such returns are inhumane considering the conditions in Haiti, the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere.
    Let the immigration advocates take the filthy niggers home with them.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-...er-2021-09-18/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mass expulsion (or mass explosion) of Haitians at Del Rio is sure to anger immigration advocates who say such returns are inhumane considering the conditions in Haiti, the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere.
    Just daydreaming.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Just daydreaming.

Right.

I don't get it. Hayshees didn't want any YT living on their idyllic island. They got what they wanted. Now they want to live with YT. There's no pleasing this vile scourge, is there?

"Inhumane" to boot their black asses out? Yeah, because we know how humane Haitian niggers are. and this what douchebag "advocates" want living among humans and bringing cholera, COVID, and various other nigger disease? Really?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haiti violence - Google Search.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	836.3 KB 
ID:	17396

Name:	Haiti3%20Deadly%20Protest.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	17397

Name:	haiti violence2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	606.4 KB 
ID:	17398
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you imagine the high level of personal hygiene in a camp of 14,000?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    These niggers were pouring through from Mexico. Exactly how did 14,000 Haitian niggers end up in Mexico without some sort of help to begin with? I doubt the Mexicans wanted them and sent a boat to bring them.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    These niggers were pouring through from Mexico. Exactly how did 14,000 Haitian niggers end up in Mexico without some sort of help to begin with? I doubt the Mexicans wanted them and sent a boat to bring them.
    And those nigger invaders don't want Mexico either. No gibs. Democrat politicians just love all these new Democrat voters.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    And those nigger invaders don't want Mexico either. No gibs. Democrat politicians just love all these new Democrat voters.

You think the Mexicans are going to bow down to a bunch of mangled-French-bix nooding black savages and handle them with kid gloves, and yeah - lots of gibs?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot where I saw it, but the estimate for illegal border niggers, of any coloration, this year is about 1.85 million. Just today I saw 3 women with 7 kids, two in strollers, and a feral ugly midget man. They reproduce like rabbits, because CA gives them free everything.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Can you imagine the high level of personal hygiene in a camp of 14,000?

I'm sure it's no different than at home. Hayshees are used to it.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only hope is to intercept then liquidate these troupes of marauding apes while they are still in some third world shit hole before they breach our borders.