Close

Likes Likes:  79
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Haitian shitbags being expelled!

About time. "Humanitarian crisis" my hiney!

I's kind of like playing Whack-a-Mole, but it's a start, at least.

U.S. authorities moved some 2,000 people to other immigration processing stations on Friday from a Texas border town that has been overwhelmed by an influx of Haitian and other migrants, the Department of Homeland Security said on Saturday.Such transfers will continue "in order to ensure that irregular migrants are swiftly taken into custody, processed, and removed from the United States consistent with our laws and policy," DHS said in a statement.
    "Irregular migrants" = parasitic, sub-simian niggers. Maybe someone needs to research the Tonton Macoute to remind themselves what kind of savagery Hayshees are capable of.

Del Rio's mayor, Bruno Lozano, said in a video on Saturday night that there were now just over 14,000 migrants under the bridge.
    A mass expulsion of Haitians at Del Rio is sure to anger immigration advocates who say such returns are inhumane considering the conditions in Haiti, the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere.
    Let the immigration advocates take the filthy niggers home with them.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-...er-2021-09-18/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mass expulsion (or mass explosion) of Haitians at Del Rio is sure to anger immigration advocates who say such returns are inhumane considering the conditions in Haiti, the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere.
    Just daydreaming.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Just daydreaming.

Right.

I don't get it. Hayshees didn't want any YT living on their idyllic island. They got what they wanted. Now they want to live with YT. There's no pleasing this vile scourge, is there?

"Inhumane" to boot their black asses out? Yeah, because we know how humane Haitian niggers are. and this what douchebag "advocates" want living among humans and bringing cholera, COVID, and various other nigger disease? Really?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haiti violence - Google Search.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	836.3 KB 
ID:	17396

Name:	Haiti3%20Deadly%20Protest.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	17397

Name:	haiti violence2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	606.4 KB 
ID:	17398
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you imagine the high level of personal hygiene in a camp of 14,000?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    These niggers were pouring through from Mexico. Exactly how did 14,000 Haitian niggers end up in Mexico without some sort of help to begin with? I doubt the Mexicans wanted them and sent a boat to bring them.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    These niggers were pouring through from Mexico. Exactly how did 14,000 Haitian niggers end up in Mexico without some sort of help to begin with? I doubt the Mexicans wanted them and sent a boat to bring them.
    And those nigger invaders don't want Mexico either. No gibs. Democrat politicians just love all these new Democrat voters.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Can you imagine the high level of personal hygiene in a camp of 14,000?

I'm sure it's no different than at home. Hayshees are used to it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    And those nigger invaders don't want Mexico either. No gibs. Democrat politicians just love all these new Democrat voters.

You think the Mexicans are going to bow down to a bunch of mangled-French-bix nooding black savages and handle them with kid gloves, and yeah - lots of gibs?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot where I saw it, but the estimate for illegal border niggers, of any coloration, this year is about 1.85 million. Just today I saw 3 women with 7 kids, two in strollers, and a feral ugly midget man. They reproduce like rabbits, because CA gives them free everything.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again though i would just like to know how 14,000 niggers end up from Haiti to the Mexico/USA border at the same time? Who fed them on this journey? How did they get across the Gulf of Mexico? Who provided the boats? Or were they transported by someone with access to extremely large cargo ships or maybe even Navy vessels? (Joe Biden). Am i missing something and taking this too far? Overthinking the entire thing? If so please tell me. This map shows a estimate of where they started and where they ended up. 14,000 bodies traveled that far on foot with simply the clothes on their back? They must have had a serious amount of help by some government.

Name:	map.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	17406
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again though i would just like to know how 14,000 niggers end up from Haiti to the Mexico/USA border at the same time? Who fed them on this journey? How did they get across the Gulf of Mexico? Who provided the boats? Or were they transported by someone with access to extremely large cargo ships or maybe even Navy vessels? (Joe Biden). Am i missing something and taking this too far? Overthinking the entire thing? If so please tell me. This map shows a estimate of where they started and where they ended up. 14,000 bodies traveled that far on foot with simply the clothes on their back? They must have had a serious amount of help by some government.

I don't know if this is true, but it was reported that many of the Hayshee niggers already fled Haiti and were living in Brazil and other SA countries. Once the flood gates of free gibs in the U.S. was opened, they headed north.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haitians are amongst the worst breed of shitskin! They are pretty much dominating Miami.I remember in the 80s when I was staying in North Miami on Biscayne for a while.If a Haitian lived nearby,you could not net your cat out or it would disappear.I remember in early 2000 when construction was booming in brevard county.I was doing interior metal framing. There was a crew of Haitians up from Miami doing framing. I would dread having to work behind this fucking beast!
    Worst quality work.Dirtiest,smelliest niggers ever! And you couldn’t even leave a toothpick behind, the beasts would steal it!We had a big redneck on the job that knocked out two of those Haitian nigger beast motherfuckers out because they assaulted the food truck girl whom he was sweet on.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Biden sadministration had announced up front that no Haitians would be returned or not allowed entry. This amounted to rolling out the red carpet.

What I don't understand is why the sudden change after they are already here. Political pressure? This makes no sense because they don't yield to that from the right.

Speculations, folks???
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The Biden sadministration had announced up front that no Haitians would be returned or not allowed entry. This amounted to rolling out the red carpet.

What I don't understand is why the sudden change after they are already here. Political pressure? This makes no sense because they don't yield to that from the right.

Speculations, folks???
    They will be distributed to Conservative States and cities within America to flip them blue. Of course they will attempt to do this incognito under the guise of deportation. Similar to what is happening with all those Afghani "refugees". We had 2500 troops in Afghanistan but apparently tens of thousands "Interpreter's". SMH. This country will be an absolute shithole when Biden and Co. get through.

19. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    They will be distributed to Conservative States and cities within America to flip them blue. Of course they will attempt to do this incognito under the guise of deportation. Similar to what is happening with all those Afghani "refugees". We had 2500 troops in Afghanistan but apparently tens of thousands "Interpreter's". SMH. This country will be an absolute shithole when Biden and Co. get through.
    What I don't get is why they would change their minds and send them back.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It truly is a mystery. They didn't walk or swim there, so yeah - how did they reach their destination? This is very worrisome for all humans. THere are over 11 million Hayshee niggers and I really fear they are all heading in the same direction like a swarm of locusts and there's nothing to stop them since political correctness precludes taking action and the niggers know it's open house. They are like parasites who kill their hosts and then move en masse to a new host to suck it dry.

I guess Biden was right for once when he declared (warning or gloating?)that by 2050, white European descendants will be the minority in the US. What does he care? He'll be long dead by then.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    What I don't get is why they would change their minds and send them back.
    I don't think they are going to send them back. I think they might be claiming they'll send them back, but they'll try and secretly distribute them throughout America. And if they get caught, they'll simply say - *Oh well fuck it, and fuck you America, what are you going to do about it,?*

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How they got there seems just a little clearer:

Haitians have been migrating to the U.S. in large numbers from South America for several years, many having left their Caribbean nation after a devastating 2010 earthquake. After jobs dried up from the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, many made the dangerous trek by foot, bus and car to the U.S. border, including through the infamous Darien Gap, a Panamanian jungle.
    BUT
    It is unclear how such a large number amassed so quickly, though many Haitians have been assembling in camps on the Mexican side of the border to wait while deciding whether to attempt entry into the U.S.
    U.S. authorities are being severely tested after Democratic President Joe Biden quickly dismantled Trump administration policies that Biden considered cruel or inhumane, most notably one requiring asylum-seekers to remain in Mexico while waiting for U.S. immigration court hearings.
    So when are we going to see Joe and AOC down there in the 100-degree heat, speaking with and shaking the shit-covered hands of the stinking mob of Hayshees?

Nigger loving woketard Nicole Philips of the Haitian Bridge Alliance:legal director @HaitianBridge

• law professor • avoka militan • manbo • aspiring Buddha

is outraged at niggers being sent away.

Nicole Phillips, legal director for advocacy group Haitian Bridge Alliance, said Saturday that the U.S. government should process migrants and allow them to apply for asylum, not rush to expel them. “It really is a humanitarian crisis,” Phillips said. “There needs to be a lot of help there now.”
    https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/hea...2-stage-set7-4

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I don't know if this is true, but it was reported that many of the Hayshee niggers already fled Haiti and were living in Brazil and other SA countries. Once the flood gates of free gibs in the U.S. was opened, they headed north.
    That makes two questions now: the original "How did they get to Mexico?" and "How did they get to South America?"

How did niggers get from just Guatemala to Mexico, let alone Brazil? How many niggers have you ever heard of that would walk more than a mile at a time?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    An interesting thread for sure and Buck Simian's original question still begs an answer. Niggers cant swim and except for coastal waters, are terrified of the deep ocean. They sure as fuck didn't do it in makeshift rafts.

This from a Texas paper about an hour ago,

At the same time, DHS is working to process and move up to 3,000 people per day. Most will be expelled to Haiti or other "destinations in the western hemisphere" under the public health law known as Title 42, he said.
    Fox news cleared this up. The "most will be expelled to Haiti" are the adult males. The "other destinations in the western hemisphere" are women with children and the 'destinations' are the United States.

Get ready for the neighbor down the block to be grilling mosquito burgers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast