Close

Likes Likes:  119
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Colour blindness" in movies reaches a new level.

Couldn't sleep the other night. I find really bad horror movies to be relaxing so found this one, called "Toys of Terror". I might have enjoyed its awfulness but I didn't. I tuned in after it started, took a while to figure out who the family was, and first I thought the white nanny was the mother.

I was wrong. This is the mother and her two children who are as white as I am. No explanation. We are just supposed to accept that a light-skinned, snake-headed sow could give birth to totally Caucasian kids. Even the drips on IMDB were asking WTF??

The only good part was the fugly, Africoon step-pappy (yah for sure he never molested that pretty little girl and probably the boy too) holding up a toy chimp and singing a song about his "Uncle Monkey". Appropriate. One commenter was appalled at the raycism, which must mean he/she thinks niggers look like apes?

"Uncle Monkeeeee!"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UncleMonkey3142.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	17393
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Couldn't sleep the other night. I find really bad horror movies to be relaxing so found this one, called "Toys of Terror". I might have enjoyed its awfulness but I didn't. I tuned in after it started, took a while to figure out who the family was, and first I thought the white nanny was the mother.

I was wrong. This is the mother and her two children who are as white as I am. No explanation. We are just supposed to accept that a light-skinned, snake-headed sow could give birth to totally Caucasian kids. Even the drips on IMDB were asking WTF??

The only good part was the fugly, Africoon step-pappy (yah for sure he never molested that pretty little girl and probably the boy too) holding up a toy chimp and singing a song about his "Uncle Monkey". Appropriate. One commenter was appalled at the raycism, which must mean he/she thinks niggers look like apes?

"Uncle Monkeeeee!"

Name:	UncleMonkey3142.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	17393
    Fuckin Libtards always end up putting their foot in their moufs. LOL.

3. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals try to pass off the most outrageous shit as if it were normal or average. Every movie now has the have zebras niggers coal burners and oil drillers. Which is why I will no longer watch a new movie. And it’s the same thing with any kind of commercial. I’m looking in the latest issue of national rifle Association trying to be politically correct.Niggers advertising guns.I’ll tell you something right now, when I see in there with a gun I don’t think “self-defense” I think “perpetrator, murderer, robber and gangbanger”.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Liberals try to pass off the most outrageous shit as if it were normal or average. Every movie now has the have zebras niggers coal burners and oil drillers. Which is why I will no longer watch a new movie. And it’s the same thing with any kind of commercial. I’m looking in the latest issue of national rifle Association trying to be politically correct.Niggers advertising guns.I’ll tell you something right now, when I see in there with a gun I don’t think “self-defense” I think “perpetrator, murderer, robber and gangbanger”.
    I had heard that one of the reasons that the NRA was created was to help freed slaves learn how to shoot in order to defend themselves. Does anyone know is this is actually correct? I used to think that this was a good thing until I woke up to the race reality of the Black Plague AKA Niggers.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

6. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    I had heard that one of the reasons that the NRA was created was to help freed slaves learn how to shoot in order to defend themselves. Does anyone know is this is actually correct? I used to think that this was a good thing until I woke up to the race reality of the Black Plague AKA Niggers.
    Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis," according to a magazine editorial written by Church.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis," according to a magazine editorial written by Church.
    Well that explains why Niggers can't hit the broad side of a barn. " Science" and Niggers just don't mix.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Ever seen the fantastic 4 reboot that came out a few years back? They made the human torch a nigger which was an issue since his sister was white. The explanation was that the super intelligent father was also a nigger that adopted her. How often do nigger men stay around for their children? Let alone adopt little white girls to raise? Doesn’t fucking happen. It would’ve been more believable had they made the dad a white nigger lover that loves enabling the destruction of the white race, those exist so.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The worst thing is the way they foisted these new nigger hurr doos on us. At least the old skoo Afros were simple and natural and a lot easier to get the nigger stank out of it.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that quote. I did some more looking around and did not find any reference to helping freed slaves. I think that rumor was just conservative White Apepeasers trying to "not be racist". The founders of the NRA appeared to actually be concerned with the shooting skills of the actual citizens, not the magic dirt monkeys.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

12. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    Ever seen the fantastic 4 reboot that came out a few years back? They made the human torch a nigger which was an issue since his sister was white. The explanation was that the super intelligent father was also a nigger that adopted her. How often do nigger men stay around for their children? Let alone adopt little white girls to raise? Doesn’t fucking happen. It would’ve been more believable had they made the dad a white nigger lover that loves enabling the destruction of the white race, those exist so.
    Transformers- more than meets the (mudshark) eye!
    Was channel surfing the other day when I caught this degenerate Hollywood piece of propaganda from the crap movie Bumblebee (scroll to the 2:00 mark.)

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Transformers- more than meets the (mudshark) eye!
    Was channel surfing the other day when I caught this degenerate Hollywood piece of propaganda from the crap movie Bumblebee (scroll to the 2:00 mark.)

Ah, yes. Cute young woman prefers her educated, heroic, kind, romantic, sweet, light-skinned, unicorn nigger buck who speaks perfect English over any human male. Very realistic.

I'm puzzled. All media tells us that the vast majority of white females are hooked up with magic niggers, so why do these statistics show that of all races and creeds, that white women actually prefer men of their own race?

Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 00-56-09 Quantity of ‘Black Male + White Female’ couples in media does .png 
Views:	62 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	17408
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking disgusting

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They made the human torch a nigger which was an issue since his sister was white. The explanation was that the super intelligent father was also a nigger that adopted her. How often do nigger men stay around for their children? Let alone adopt little white girls to raise? Doesn’t fucking happen.
    The super intelligent nigger father, that is an oxymoron!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Exactly! I don’t know how many times I’ve seen doctors,lawyers,judges,rocket scientist etc be mostly depicted by niggers on tv. It’s ridiculous and statically anomalous.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a story here not too long ago about an obese nigger couple who were given a beautiful little 3-year old white girl to foster. Yeah, someone thought that was a good idea. The buck and sow abused her to death. I hate seeing stories here that make me cry and lose sleep.

19. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly! I don’t know how many times I’ve seen doctors,lawyers,judges,rocket scientist etc be mostly depicted by niggers on tv. It’s ridiculous and statically anomalous.

And don't forget, the President is always a nigger in movies, trying to save humanity, unless he's stupid and evil. Then he's white.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    And don't forget, the President is always a nigger in movies, trying to save humanity, unless he's stupid and evil. Then he's white.
    Another example is in the Thor movies. They have a nigger guarding the entrance to Asgard and nigger citizens but theirs no white people in the nigger fan fiction they call black panther. They were never kings and never had technology of their own so they have to make up fairy tales like wakanda.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    black panther was made up by whites

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Hidden Figures based on a nigger working at NASA with an ability in mathematics however I would not trust my white Texan tush to a re-entry plotted by Galen.
    I’ve seen videos tearing that movie apart for it’s historical inaccuracies. I don’t remember much but I think at least one of the so called nigger bitches was the lightest nigger I’ve ever seen. Her skin was lighter than mine! They never mention all the white people that made the space program happen, they’re the real heroes.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve seen videos tearing that movie apart for it’s historical inaccuracies. I don’t remember much but I think at least one of the so called nigger bitches was the lightest nigger I’ve ever seen. Her skin was lighter than mine! They never mention all the white people that made the space program happen, they’re the real heroes.
    I'm sure that movie was magic nigger nonsense all the way.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast