Close

Likes Likes:  10
Reply to Thread
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

15,000 haitian niggers at the border

If I didnt see it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it....all these Haitian niggers just waiting to get in.....joe blow has really hurt this country in more than one way...

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/09...-deportations/

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

3. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Amazing! Now that sleepy joe has pulled the troops out of goat fucker land, they need to test their military hardware on something. Gnomesaiyan?

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've also heard Temporary Flight Restrictions have been put up over border crossings to prevent drones from recording the stampede.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I've also heard Temporary Flight Restrictions have been put up over border crossings to prevent drones from recording the stampede.
    And amazingly enough, they were issued to Fox News only who then, promptly told the FAA to eat a bag of dicks. It's unconstitutional, you cannot restrict the free press like that.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can thank that tootsie pole throating Cocksucker “Cornpop” ByeDone for this! Son of a bitch demolished the country and six short months!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    You can thank that tootsie pole throating Cocksucker “Cornpop” ByeDone for this! Son of a bitch demolished the country and six short months!
    The bastard is damn sure trying, I dont think the democraps want to destroy the country, just reshape it, turn it way to the left to take more control, control the people, control the elections, the SCOTUS,....everything....sick bastards

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    And amazingly enough, they were issued to Fox News only who then, promptly told the FAA to eat a bag of dicks. It's unconstitutional, you cannot restrict the free press like that.
    Democrats are all about "freedom of the press" until it's conservatives' freedom (although it's not like Fox is really conservative). If this had been done to CNN at the cages Obama started, well, there would have been a thousand amicus curae briefs filed within a day.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.