Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Newsom's Revenge: most single-family zoning in CA abolished paving the way for niggers to invade the suburbs

Botox Napoleon is a real a$$hol3!
    SB 9 allows up to four units on many single-family lots

In one of his first actions after surviving an election seeking to oust him from office, Gov. Gavin Newsom on Thursday essentially abolished single-family zoning in California — and green-lighted a series of bills intended to bolster the state’s housing production.

By signing Senate Bill 9 into law, Newsom opened the door for the development of up to four residential units on single-family lots across California. The move follows a growing push by local governments to allow multi-family dwellings in more residential neighborhoods. Berkeley voted to eliminate single-family zoning by Dec. 2022, and San Jose is set to consider the issue next month.

While opponents fear such a sweeping change will destroy the character of residential neighborhoods, supporters hail it as a necessary way to combat the state’s persistent housing crisis and correct city zoning laws that have contributed to racial segregation.
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/09/...in-california/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Does that mean Beverly Hills and Malibu and the so called "wealthy" areas get niggers. Maybe they can get some of those Haitians crossing the border.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "There goes the neighborhood"

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Does that mean Beverly Hills and Malibu and the so called "wealthy" areas get niggers. Maybe they can get some of those Haitians crossing the border.
    Many of the Beverly Hills and many other high dollar communities are seeing the writing on the wall and are leaving for other areas/states. Of course there won't be any section 8 tenements next door to the governor or anyone else in affluent communities, especially since they are already well established neighborhoods.

The problem with the exodus is that they bring their liberal nigger loving ways with them. Texas needs to tell them to fuck off for starters, followed by the rest of fly-over country.

The push for zoning law abolitions are not limited to just California. DC is pushing for it nationwide. I'm sure that they will find a way to exempt themselves from any such tyranny.

Rules for thee but not for me.

NIMBY bastards - the whole lot of them.

Were it up to me, they would all be rounded up and sent to shitcago's south side or NOLA's Nimfth Woad. They would be handcuffed and shoved off the buses at midnight, buck ass naked with their own hundred dollar bills and gold glued to their bodies with road flares shoved up their asses for easy spotting.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The problem with the exodus is that they bring their liberal nigger loving ways with them. Texas needs to tell them to fuck off for starters, followed by the rest of fly-over country.
    Says who? I'm not being confrontational Tweak but I hear this all the time without it being couched in any anecdotal facts. I've always appreciated your posts Tweak so I'd be interested.

When I was first married in 1979, my wife and I promptly moved to Montana. All our friends their told us to get the CA plates off our car ASAP. I would LOVE to leave this shithole for all the usual reasons and don't see how I would 'pollute' the locals. Help me out here?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Says who? I'm not being confrontational Tweak but I hear this all the time without it being couched in any anecdotal facts. I've always appreciated your posts Tweak so I'd be interested.

When I was first married in 1979, my wife and I promptly moved to Montana. All our friends their told us to get the CA plates off our car ASAP. I would LOVE to leave this shithole for all the usual reasons and don't see how I would 'pollute' the locals. Help me out here?

You are absolutely correct. Right now there is nothing to go on but anecdotal evidence. Someone would have to take polls and do studies to figure out if the rise in blue counties in typically red states is due to imports and not just mass brainwashing of new voters. If those studies were done, we probably wouldn't hear about them.

There is this story from Redstate that states the opposite. All of the anecdotal evidence screams otherwise but only time will tell: https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2...fugees-n302237

I fear that this is wishful thinking since the people that moved there take their children with them. These kids have had years of public school indoctrination and will eventually, in my estimation, turn like old milk. Of course, all public schools are corrupted with right think ideology so this is a problem nationwide.

Remember, it only takes a few counties to change an entire national election. One need look no further than the last election to see that. Legal votes or not (and they were not), it happened.

Sometimes, reading the writing on the wall is scientific. Mostly, it's an art form. Admittedly, in this case, mine is the latter pending hard evidence. I hope my track record in these type things turns wrong, but sadly, I'm usually not.

I hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

In the end, it probably doesn't matter due to the sheer volume of corruption that has permeated our voting system from the door steps of the nursing homes all the way to the steps of the state capitals.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

No, Tucker Carlson! Gavin Newsom, not Joe Biden, is the REAL Botox Napoleon!

Tucker Calls Biden ‘The Botox Napoleon’ Who’s Trying to Wreck Your Christmas

CARLSON: “Again, botox napoleon in charge of Christmas. We could go on and on and play sound bite just like those. All of those delivered are Joe Biden’s signature lack of shame. Nothing embarrasses this man. Maybe that’s the benefit of senility. We’re not going to play the clips. We’ve done enough of that this week and the last year. It’s too close to Christmas now. As the power wanes and the destruction of the ballot box looms on the horizon, they’re trying to wreck your Christmas. It’s the latest PSY-op. You can’t convince them, you don’t believe them. Why would you? They’re trying to punish and terrify you to submission instead. Here’s the good news. It’s not working. Americans are going to celebrate Christmas anyway.”
    https://grabien.com/story.php?id=361347