Close

Likes Likes:  16
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Loving Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett and Husband Hank

Nigger Loving Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett and Husband Hank Recall Meeting Each Other 9 Years Ago Today!!...This Wh++r has been burning coal for Years!

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/8377...ears-ago-today

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...k-Baskett.html

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Wow! That's really quite disgusting. Sooner or later she will pay the toll and be seen wearing nigger sunglasses. No human will have her ever again. She has condemned herself to a life of bestiality with animals.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    She slept with Hugh Hefner before all that. She was one of three girlfriends.

5. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That looks like the type of coon that would beat her silly with a 9 iron!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whore coalburner, I hope the coon strangles her soon.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puke - 001.gif 
Views:	24 
Size:	170.7 KB 
ID:	17415

Mega PUKE!! And before too long, we will be reading that the filthy race-traitor coal-burning mud-shark miscegenating putrid whore was made real good by its pet turd-ape nigger buck, a la Ni-coal Brown Chimpson.

Name:	Coal-burner-014.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	223.9 KB 
ID:	17414

11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting how these mudsharks feel compelled to insist to anyone who will listen how wonderful, amazing, and magic their niggers are.

"The burner doth protest too much, methinks".

Maybe not yet...

Name:	sorrynce Timeline - E Online.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	911.5 KB 
ID:	17419
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I knew that much and just the thought of taking that crusty old man's dusty loads should be enough to make any woman.never stop wretching her guts out. Now I guess she found a way to denigrate her skanky ass even further.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I knew that much and just the thought of taking that crusty old man's dusty loads should be enough to make any woman.never stop wretching her guts out. Now I guess she found a way to denigrate her skanky ass even further.
    As attractive as a Playboy model might be, whoever lived in the mansion was just a prostitute. When Hefner was still alive, I read an article that shocked and disgusted me. It became a tradition for every Playmate, and a lot of others, to move in for a year. Then every weekend they'd have their big orgy, all of them standing in line before taking a turn with the old perv. No turn, no cash. And remember that some of them were niggers and coalburners.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Maybe not yet...

Name:	sorrynce Timeline - E Online.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	911.5 KB 
ID:	17419
    tic, tock skank.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

It's a business deal. I saw it enough at my work. Doesn't matter how disgusting or revolting some old guy is if he's willing to bankroll some skank and have her appear in public with him. These particular skanks hit the jackpot with ol' Hef. Of course, they're just prostitutes and dirty old men often pay very well.

Reminds me of an old joke:

Some guy asks a woman,
    "Would you have sex with me for a million dollars?"
    Woman say, 'Yes!"
    Guy says, "Would you do it for ten bucks?"
    With great indignation, the woman says, "Of course not! What do you think I am??"
    Guy says, "We already know what you are. Now we're just negotiating price."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I know she's damaged goods....I'll never understand what an attractive girl like that sees in a nigger...of course she's looking for some rich dick to hitch her wagon too...but there's plenty of rich human men to try and hook...why some nigger? I dont get it....

Wiki says they divorced in 2018...she spit out 2 nigger spawn while hooked up with the nigger....I predict an "oj" moment in her future...the nigger is gonna get tired of paying support and seeing her running around with another dude while he's paying support.....I think that's what set oj chimpson off....and the fact he's a Nigger.....