Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Adopt a Coon Website!

Forget white kids!!...Let us all adobt a Coon!...These Lefties make me sick.

https://www.bcadoption.com/file/momson-murtonenjpg

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I’d rather adopt a garbage scow to send a nigger home to the motherland where it doesn’t have to be oppressed by horrible evil racist Whitey. I just want what’s best for the poor niggers and think they need to live away from those mean Whiteys that stole all of the niggers inventions and took away their ability to fly and slaved all their most brilliant minds that had IQs of 180+ and forced them to pick cotton. Why do Whites adopt them when they are held back from their true potential? If you love something you must set it free.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That full grown buck is supposed to be the libtard cunt's son? Yeah, right.

Imagine the outrage if there was a website where middle-aged men could "adopt" 19 year old Thai girls.

4. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Imagine the outrage if there was a website where middle-aged men could "adopt" 19 year old Thai girls.

Amen!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

To be fair, there were some rockstars that did that in the 1970's or similar. They used loopholes to get around living with some underage girl. No less disgusting. Something is definitely up when you see cases like those and the one the OP posted.

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    To be fair, there were some rockstars that did that in the 1970's or similar. They used loopholes to get around living with some underage girl. No less disgusting. Something is definitely up when you see cases like those and the one the OP posted.
    Isn't that what Woody Allen did, tricking his own wife at the time?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you say Chester the Child molester?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It's so wierd. Black kids are being adopted by whites. Then earlier this year, a black couple killed their adopted white daughter. So whites are being given to blacks. I don't know what game these government agencies are playing but people are not pawns in their little experimental game. Kids need to go where they fit. Blacks should go in black homes if at all possible and whites should go in white homes.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's so wierd. Black kids are being adopted by whites. Then earlier this year, a black couple killed their adopted white daughter. So whites are being given to blacks. I don't know what game these government agencies are playing but people are not pawns in their little experimental game. Kids need to go where they fit. Blacks should go in black homes if at all possible and whites should go in white homes.

Absolutely!

(Sometimes I call "blacks" coons and other assorted shit!)

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes Celticgirl, Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Oh come on. There is at least one white kid in the pics. Just look at this lovely modern family, aww how cute!

https://www.bcadoption.com/sites/def...dsandSon_2.jpg

Sometimes I think that a big asteroid is the only thing that can save this fucked up planet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Absolutely!

(Sometimes I call "blacks" coons and other assorted shit!)
    "Then earlier this year, a black couple killed their adopted white daughter".

That was some vile Nigger sow and her buck. She ape-parently was some losing contestant on some cooking show. They should NEVER place a white child in the care of some fuckin wild monkey Niggers. Different species' all together. It's rare AF for a nigger couple to adopt a white child in the first place. Just setting the poor kids up for murder or muh-dik.

15. Likes Celticgirl, Sandy liked this post