Close

Likes Likes:  50
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Cancer survivor" niggerpotamus applauded for proudly exposing its mangled udders

Go to the link at your peril. We talk about eyebleach, mindbleach, but those are like golf ball-sized amounts while this is on an astronomical level.

I will not show the pictures here. I'd feel so horrible that I'd ban myself. But I'll post the link to show how vile niggers are, how vile the Lame Stream Media is to show the pictures.

Ensuring that New York Fashion Week 2021 went out with bang, sexuality educator, activist and breast cancer survivor Ericka Hart made a powerful statement on Sunday, modeling a red one-piece swimsuit on a beach runway and pulling the top down to expose her post-mastectomy scars and reconstructed breasts as she walked.

Hart, who modeled on the last day of New York Fashion Week, and is known for proudly bearing her scars — whether at AfroPunk, fashion shows (she's done several others) or in magazines — captured the moment in an empowering Instagram post, noting in the caption, "They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but it's worth a little more or less depending on how you look."
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/brea...204509798.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    God help us all, ffs ! Make a powerful statement, and barge your ugly self back to Africa, for the good of mankind.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Proudly showing scars", "proudly displaying their hairy armpits and hippo-sized asses", "Proudly coming out as tranny".

Why are all misfortunes and unfortunate perversions now things to engender pride? How are these the kind of accomplishments which give normal people a feeling of pride?

Let's be proud of our gluttony, our depravity, and our diseases.

This is the world in which we live now. Clown World.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for not showing any pictures. I will not look at them. The sheboon's behavior reeks of "Looks at Meeezz" and a lack of self-awareness. Isn't mutilation a thing in africoon culture? Maybe this seems normal to it. Go back to africa, niggers.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Thanks for not showing any pictures. I will not look at them. The sheboon's behavior reeks of "Looks at Meeezz" and a lack of self-awareness. Isn't mutilation a thing in africoon culture? Maybe this seems normal to it. Go back to africa, niggers.
    There's a classic image we post to forewarn people:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ff87867ef1cf07231dbf3b665ce3f81f--funny-star-trek-star-trek-humor.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	17394

But this is a time it wouldn't be sufficient. Like I said, I'd ban myself. They are that bad, only for the strongest of stomachs, and I thought mine was pretty strong.

And you know the sickest part of it all? There are millions of niggerbucks out there going, "Mmmhmm, ahd tap dat ass!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There's a classic image we post to forewarn people:

Name:	ff87867ef1cf07231dbf3b665ce3f81f--funny-star-trek-star-trek-humor.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	17394

But this is a time it wouldn't be sufficient. Like I said, I'd ban myself. They are that bad, only for the strongest of stomachs, and I thought mine was pretty strong.
    The spectacle of today's "Looka me" negro x "Body positive" negro x LGBTQ negro = This "Intersectional",
    eyeball scorching chimera/monkey hybrid. Humans having to look at increasingly awful black women is something
    that has been slowly ramped up for the past decade. Appearance standards for humans in advertising haven't
    changed much, but the opposite is true for black females, and much for the worse. Increasingly hideous sheboons
    are interspersed with human characters throughout the MSM, 24/7/365. Attractive black women are seldom seen,
    compared to the fuglies. This is a concerted effort to desensitize humans to the presence of lowly ratchets, sheboons,
    and buffarillas in our daily lives. Turning off the television is the best way to combat this woketurd strategy.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They probably cut its dick off too.

Couldn't it be arrested for indecent exposure if laws apply to that there?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen my fair share of anatomy and surgeries on YouTube. Just curious as to how it's done. I also like watching crime shows like Forensic Files, so they do show mangled bodies. Nothing sick, just an interest. Like when I had gall bladder surgery, I wanted to know what happened.

Now what disgusts me is negro hide and sub-simian faces. At my core, I really say, how can any rational person really admit that we share the same DNA and of the same species? A chimp has 97 % human DNA (not sure if it's 97 or whatever), but we can never say it's 97% human. Same reasoning with niggers. Just look at their lack of morality, empathy, intelligence and industry. When will there be a great admission that niggers can never ever be expected to act human, because it's not?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I've seen my fair share of anatomy and surgeries on YouTube. Just curious as to how it's done. I also like watching crime shows like Forensic Files, so they do show mangled bodies. Nothing sick, just an interest. Like when I had gall bladder surgery, I wanted to know what happened.

Now what disgusts me is negro hide and sub-simian faces. At my core, I really say, how can any rational person really admit that we share the same DNA and of the same species? A chimp has 97 % human DNA (not sure if it's 97 or whatever), but we can never say it's 97% human. Same reasoning with niggers. Just look at their lack of morality, empathy, intelligence and industry. When will there be a great admission that niggers can never ever be expected to act human, because it's not?
    Facespook stupidly censored a woman (human) who posted a picture of her scarred chest after a double mastectomy. That's someone I applaud for real bravery. But a nigger exposing its udders? It's more interesting to see a freshly neutered dog or bull.

12. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose we can see naked zoo animals as often as we care to.

This was like bringing the petting zoo to the birthday party.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    God help us all, ffs ! Make a powerful statement, and barge your ugly self back to Africa, for the good of mankind.
    Yep!!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They did it all ass backwards. They should have just cut the nigger off of the titties. Gnomesayin?

18. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember that old, grainy 1970's Sasquatch video? THAT Milkless Mammy right there.....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I suppose we can see naked zoo animals as often as we care to.

This was like bringing the petting zoo to the birthday party.
    Nope. I used to watch this vet show, and believe or not, the testicles of a dog being neutered where blurred out!! As though it were something lascivious or obscene! Dog balls - imagine!

I'd rather any day see the testicles of four-legged animals than those of nigger bucks which NatGeo programs used to regularly display, along with the hanging. flat udders of sows, on their programs about jungle savages. I guess they see dogs as more human than niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Nope. I used to watch this vet show, and believe or not, the testicles of a dog being neutered where blurred out!! As though it were something lascivious or obscene! Dog balls - imagine!

I'd rather any day see the testicles of four-legged animals than those of nigger bucks which NatGeo programs used to regularly display, along with the hanging. flat udders of sows, on their programs about jungle savages. I guess they see dogs as more human than niggers.

Name:	1074117.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	17464

I don't want to see videos of animals being neutered, just because human males can empathize too much.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	1074117.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	17464

I don't want to see videos of animals being neutered, just because human males can empathize too much.

Yeah, I know. I bet you'd watch niggers being spay/neutered, though.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend moved, to go live with his new girlfriend at her family farm. Two days later, he's in my driveway in the
    middle of the night. He said he saw her geld some sort of livestock without a blink, and then he snuck away the
    first chance he got. I can't say I blame him....

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yeah, I know. I bet you'd watch niggers being spay/neutered, though.
    I'm not that squeamish at the sight of animal blood, but I think I'd pass. I'd rather see niggers electrified and roasted. But there is something about a nigger losing its precious muh dikk, so I'd like to watch for the reactions.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not that squeamish at the sight of animal blood, but I think I'd pass. I'd rather see niggers electrified and roasted. But there is something about a nigger losing its precious muh dikk, so I'd like to watch for the reactions.

I couldn't watch it either - although I have no problem watching niggers get ventilated - but would love knowing it's been done. Shut down the felon factories!

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post