Go to the link at your peril. We talk about eyebleach, mindbleach, but those are like golf ball-sized amounts while this is on an astronomical level.

I will not show the pictures here. I'd feel so horrible that I'd ban myself. But I'll post the link to show how vile niggers are, how vile the Lame Stream Media is to show the pictures.

Ensuring that New York Fashion Week 2021 went out with bang, sexuality educator, activist and breast cancer survivor Ericka Hart made a powerful statement on Sunday, modeling a red one-piece swimsuit on a beach runway and pulling the top down to expose her post-mastectomy scars and reconstructed breasts as she walked.

Hart, who modeled on the last day of New York Fashion Week, and is known for proudly bearing her scars — whether at AfroPunk, fashion shows (she's done several others) or in magazines — captured the moment in an empowering Instagram post, noting in the caption, "They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but it's worth a little more or less depending on how you look."
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/brea...204509798.html