I enjoy shows about people building things. I especially like to watch ground-up restorations. So naturally, I watch This Old House, from time to time. They usually feature humans.

So with much anticipation I tuned in to see the latest project debut.

Low and behold, what did I see? Niggers!

It seems these two monkeys obtained one of the houses in Detroit, basically given away by the city to people who promise to renovate within a 12 month period.

The home, which had burglar bars, as standard equipment, was in the typical Detroit niggerhood.

Surprisingly the all brick house looked somewhat OK, despite the foundation sinking in the back. Inside, of course, nigger archeologists had already removed every ounce of copper plumbing and copper wire.

The niggers claim they will do most of the work themselves. The buck handling the landscaping and the sow the interior. The TOH crew were quick to point out THEY would be there to "advise and guide" the project. Yeah right, the TV "talent" will be doing all work, but show the monkeys doing the simplest chores, so they can pretend the niggers worked. A historic event, worth memorializing on film, indeed!

Niggers used to never enter my mind. Too many important things to do. Now however I've reached peak nigger. The way niggers are represented in movies, TV, and pop culture, you'd think they made up 70% of the population, not 12!

So sick of niggers!