Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
I'd never heard of the show and needed to see what she looks like, for purely research purposes. I'm a Mediterranean brunette guy, but she's certainly nice on the eyes. It's like guys who watch Giada de Laurentis for other than her cooking ability.

Christina could be an ex-sandshark, though. I don't know if her ex "Tarek" was a devout pisslamist, but he can't escape that name. At least she doesn't seem to have burned coal. That makes a woman forever untouchable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flip_or_Flop
Tarek's father is Moroccan. Mother is lily white. Never seen his father. Tarek is also white skinned and has human hair and features. He and Christina have two blonde headed blue eyed kids together.

Honestly not sure if everyone from Morocco is a sand nigger. If they are, Tarek "passes" very well.

Tarek was the ring leader of Flip or Flop, but he and Christina argued constantly. I figured it was typical "reality" TV bullshit. They are both licensed real estate agents and got into flipping when the economy cratered.

Christina is a really good designer, but Tarek is the one who understands budgets and timelines.

Tarek has remarried, and still has his show. I think Christina is on contestant #3. She is quite attractive and has good taste in design. HGTV got themselves a twofer!