Close

Likes Likes:  73
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

This Old (Nigger's) House

I enjoy shows about people building things. I especially like to watch ground-up restorations. So naturally, I watch This Old House, from time to time. They usually feature humans.

So with much anticipation I tuned in to see the latest project debut.

Low and behold, what did I see? Niggers!

It seems these two monkeys obtained one of the houses in Detroit, basically given away by the city to people who promise to renovate within a 12 month period.

The home, which had burglar bars, as standard equipment, was in the typical Detroit niggerhood.

Surprisingly the all brick house looked somewhat OK, despite the foundation sinking in the back. Inside, of course, nigger archeologists had already removed every ounce of copper plumbing and copper wire.

The niggers claim they will do most of the work themselves. The buck handling the landscaping and the sow the interior. The TOH crew were quick to point out THEY would be there to "advise and guide" the project. Yeah right, the TV "talent" will be doing all work, but show the monkeys doing the simplest chores, so they can pretend the niggers worked. A historic event, worth memorializing on film, indeed!

Niggers used to never enter my mind. Too many important things to do. Now however I've reached peak nigger. The way niggers are represented in movies, TV, and pop culture, you'd think they made up 70% of the population, not 12!

So sick of niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger archeologists... Peak nigger

How will they ever find gold rheeuumz big enough for that hooptieshack? I can't wait to see how it looks painted teal and pink. Sure hope they get the wiring right so it doesn't burst into flames when they hook up the stolen 85 inch big scrain teluhh-bizzhun!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say...I have an idea for a show where niggers would fit right in: This New House.
    You see, you give a nigger a new section 8 housing project and within hours you'll find holes in walls, plumbing no longer works, doors are busted, etc...

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Say...I have an idea for a show where niggers would fit right in: This New House.
    You see, you give a nigger a new section 8 housing project and within hours you'll find holes in walls, plumbing no longer works, doors are busted, etc...
    That home makeover TV show is pretty close. They've given nigger famblies bigger houses, sometimes technical mansions FFS, which are just going to get ruined. The niggers won't do maintenance, they'll sell any valuable plumbing and building materials, and their big thing is getting a second mortgage, knowing they aren't going to make a single payment while falling behind on taxes. If a bank is really lucky, they can foreclose before the house is structurally unsound.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	extreme-harper.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	17386

https://idealvsreality.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/141/

Name:	'Extreme Makeover_ Home Edition' winner Sadie Holmes holds_4173016_1462457669325_4226601_ver1.0_.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	17387 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	o-EXTREME-MAKEOVER-HOM-EDITION-facebook.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	17388

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/extr...es-/271202856/

Name:	AR-302019995.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	17389

https://www.staugustine.com/news/loc...akeover-family
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    "... of course, nigger archeologists had already removed every ounce of copper plumbing and copper wire."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

Mr. Nigger Wrangler... you should join up!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Flip Or Flop show, with the very hot Christina, spawned a group of spin-offs from other cities. One of them
    was Flip Or Flop, Atlanta, with a black couple, who were passed off as equivalents to the original white couple.
    The sheboon of the pair was obnoxious, of course, but was also sporting a greasy rope-a-dope/shit-snakes
    hurr do. One puff of saw dust on that duty pile, and the whole thing would have to go in the trash can. That
    shit-show lasted only a few episodes.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "but show the monkeys doing the simplest chores, so they can pretend the niggers worked".

Nigger plunging a toilet, they'll claim the niggers redid the plumbing system. Nigger putting a faceplate on a wall socket, they'll claim it did all the electrical. Niggers putting a carpet mat in front of the kitchen sink, they'll claim it did all the floor covering etc......

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That home makeover TV show is pretty close. They've given nigger famblies bigger houses, sometimes technical mansions FFS, which are just going to get ruined. The niggers won't do maintenance, they'll sell any valuable plumbing and building materials, and their big thing is getting a second mortgage, knowing they aren't going to make a single payment while falling behind on taxes. If a bank is really lucky, they can foreclose before the house is structurally unsound.

Name:	extreme-harper.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	17386

https://idealvsreality.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/141/

Name:	'Extreme Makeover_ Home Edition' winner Sadie Holmes holds_4173016_1462457669325_4226601_ver1.0_.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	17387 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	o-EXTREME-MAKEOVER-HOM-EDITION-facebook.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	17388

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/extr...es-/271202856/

Name:	AR-302019995.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	17389

https://www.staugustine.com/news/loc...akeover-family
    Holy SHIT! They gave the "recovering" crackhead bitch a fuckin beautiful home like that!! Oh my aching stem! She couldn't even make the payment on a $50,000 second mortgage. FFS! Sounds to me like she started hittin the pipe again.

Just imagine the utility bills on a house that size. Or the property taxes. Just regular upkeep on the property. It's a 100 percent certainty that bitch will just end up selling it anyway so she can buy useless shit like "jury" and a new Cadillac. Niggers don't appreciate anything anyway. And in all three examples the niggers have the nerve to complain that "all they got was the house and nothing else". Fuckin ingrates. They don't understand a simple value system because they're given everything their whole lives. I'm so sick of all this nigger coddling bullshit! How about helping out some white homeless Veterans for a change huh?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    For niggers to be equivalents they would have to have a job first, so I guess it must be a fictional show then?
    Yes, it was a complete farce, put together with some black carpenter they found, and a yappy ratchet, who you
    could tell never did a days work in her life, and was reading a script. Most of the house flip/renovation shows are
    fake reality TV nonsense, where the hosts spout wisdom, assembled by a staff of experts in their respective trades,
    as their own. The prices for work performed, and the financial results, are pure horseshit. Exceptions to this are
    Nichole Curtis, from Rehab Addict, and the mother and daughter from Good Bones.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The Flip Or Flop show, with the very hot Christina, spawned a group of spin-offs from other cities. One of them
    was Flip Or Flop, Atlanta, with a black couple, who were passed off as equivalents to the original white couple.
    The sheboon of the pair was obnoxious, of course, but was also sporting a greasy rope-a-dope/shit-snakes
    hurr do. One puff of saw dust on that duty pile, and the whole thing would have to go in the trash can. That
    shit-show lasted only a few episodes.
    "The Flip Or Flop show, with the very hot Christina".

She is smokin hot for sure. Hope she doesn't follow suit in Hollyweird and turn Mudshark to prove how "woke" she is.

11. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    For niggers to be equivalents they would have to have a job first, so I guess it must be a fictional show then?

Fuck yea it's a rigged fictional show.

And speaking of rigging, who would buy a house remodeled by jigaboos?

You know perfectly well there would be more nigger rigs in the plumbing, electric and heating than 3-pieces sold in a day at KFC in the hood!

N.A.A.C.P.

13. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    "The Flip Or Flop show, with the very hot Christina".

She is smokin hot for sure. Hope she doesn't follow suit in Hollyweird and turn Mudshark to prove how "woke" she is.
    I'd never heard of the show and needed to see what she looks like, for purely research purposes. I'm a Mediterranean brunette guy, but she's certainly nice on the eyes. It's like guys who watch Giada de Laurentis for other than her cooking ability.

Christina could be an ex-sandshark, though. I don't know if her ex "Tarek" was a devout pisslamist, but he can't escape that name. At least she doesn't seem to have burned coal. That makes a woman forever untouchable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flip_or_Flop
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Fuck yea it's a rigged fictional show.

And speaking of rigging, who would buy a house remodeled by jigaboos?

You know perfectly well there would be more nigger rigs in the plumbing, electric and heating than 3-pieces sold in a day at KFC in the hood!
    This isn't a nigger job, at least I don't think, but this Google search result is exactly what a nigger would do. On a good day, after 20 years on the job.

Name:	Bad-bath-tub-trap-repair.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	17426

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This isn't a nigger job, at least I don't think, but this Google search result is exactly what a nigger would do. On a good day, after 20 years on the job.

Name:	Bad-bath-tub-trap-repair.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	17426

When I was learning plumbing, I was watching an older guy saw a manhole size hole through the plaster and lathe of a kitchen ceiling below a leaking tub on the second floor.

He stuck his head up there and said "yep, another leaky nigger dick".

When the lid of an antiquated barrel trap would rust out, a common nigger rig was to use a flexible radiator hose (the nigger dick) to bypass the old work and fashion a trap bend within the confines between the floor and ceiling space.

This could usually be accomplished from the tub access panel without having to open a ceiling if the tub was on the second floor.

Being your basic nigger rig, this would eventually fail as the nigger dick was always way bigger in diameter than one of the pipe ends, so it would eventually start to leak. In this case, the nigger dick was dribbling on the kitchen stove. (Ewww)

Reminds me of a cartoon I recently saw.

I've included the link to the image below but it features a woman asking her plumber why her sink doesn't work.

His reply is because her pipes are black!

https://images.app.goo.gl/1jKfc7Q7UnrKZ4Ga8

N.A.A.C.P.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd never heard of the show and needed to see what she looks like, for purely research purposes. I'm a Mediterranean brunette guy, but she's certainly nice on the eyes. It's like guys who watch Giada de Laurentis for other than her cooking ability.

Christina could be an ex-sandshark, though. I don't know if her ex "Tarek" was a devout pisslamist, but he can't escape that name. At least she doesn't seem to have burned coal. That makes a woman forever untouchable.

Yeah that guys name "Tarek" is pure Jizzlamist for sure. I seem to prefer my Italian women, but hell, I like em all. Blonde, brunette, redhead etc. Anything but nigger of course. Beautiful is beautiful in my eyes.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Tarek's father is Moroccan. Mother is lily white. Never seen his father. Tarek is also white skinned and has human hair and features. He and Christina have two blonde headed blue eyed kids together.

Honestly not sure if everyone from Morocco is a sand nigger. If they are, Tarek "passes" very well.

Tarek was the ring leader of Flip or Flop, but he and Christina argued constantly. I figured it was typical "reality" TV bullshit. They are both licensed real estate agents and got into flipping when the economy cratered.

Christina is a really good designer, but Tarek is the one who understands budgets and timelines.

Tarek has remarried, and still has his show. I think Christina is on contestant #3. She is quite attractive and has good taste in design. HGTV got themselves a twofer!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are lots of Berber Moroccans, but his name is 100% asslifter. So it all depends on if he follows Allah or not.

22. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    There are lots of Berber Moroccans, but his name is 100% asslifter. So it all depends on if he follows Allah or not.
    Indeed! Obviously I don't know them, but considering their lifestyle, both on and off screen, if Tarek is a Mohammedan, he isn't practicing one. But again, no idea.

He's a bit intense and stubborn. So...

Years ago I met a sand nigger from Iran. Of course they are Persians, not Arabs. He had escaped when the asslifters took over. Came to Texas. He was a Christian and preached at a small church that catered to the poor and homeless. He was the fire and brimstone sort of preacher. Very intense!! Made me wonder if the real problem is asslifting or "genetics!" Are people from that part of the world simply predisposed to radicalism and insanity, and simply use religion as the excuse? Again, no idea... just something that rattles around in my empty head now and then.

Look at niggers. Some are "Christian" some Mohammedans, others some kind of Voodoo. Whatever religion they claim, they are all violent savages unfit for civilized human society!

Niggers are born to be vicious and violent, towards themselves and humans... with equal savagery.

Damn niggers are bad! What were we talking about?

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    Indeed! Obviously I don't know them, but considering their lifestyle, both on and off screen, if Tarek is a Mohammedan, he isn't practicing one. But again, no idea.

He's a bit intense and stubborn. So...

Years ago I met a sand nigger from Iran. Of course they are Persians, not Arabs. He had escaped when the asslifters took over. Came to Texas. He was a Christian and preached at a small church that catered to the poor and homeless. He was the fire and brimstone sort of preacher. Very intense!! Made me wonder if the real problem is asslifting or "genetics!" Are people from that part of the world simply predisposed to radicalism and insanity, and simply use religion as the excuse? Again, no idea... just something that rattles around in my empty head now and then.

Look at niggers. Some are "Christian" some Mohammedans, others some kind of Voodoo. Whatever religion they claim, they are all violent savages unfit for civilized human society!

Niggers are born to be vicious and violent, towards themselves and humans... with equal savagery.

Damn niggers are bad! What were we talking about?
    That Persian sounds like a Lebanese I knew in college, an agnostic who came to the U.S. when a baby, and he seemed thoroughly Americanized. I never did know for sure if his family is pisslamist. I assumed so by their Arabic names, although some Middle Easterners are Christians despite their asslifter-style names.

If that preacher is a real Christian, I'll give him a pass, and intensity might not be from genetics. I've known some big holy roller preachers from the South, and I was known as a young adult to get energetic when I did a devotional. But a nigger "preacher" is just savagery being channeled, and nigger "Christians" fall into one of two categories: they're really Nation of Islam (Obama and Jeremiah Wright), or they're voodoo at the core.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    That Persian sounds like a Lebanese I knew in college, an agnostic who came to the U.S. when a baby, and he seemed thoroughly Americanized. I never did know for sure if his family is pisslamist. I assumed so by their Arabic names, although some Middle Easterners are Christians despite their asslifter-style names.

If that preacher is a real Christian, I'll give him a pass, and intensity might not be from genetics. I've known some big holy roller preachers from the South, and I was known as a young adult to get energetic when I did a devotional. But a nigger "preacher" is just savagery being channeled, and nigger "Christians" fall into one of two categories: they're really Nation of Islam (Obama and Jeremiah Wright), or they're voodoo at the core.
    We know about those nigger "preachers''. The "Reverend" Jesse Jackscoon. The "Reverend" Al Sharpton. Upstanding men of the cloth.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post