Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm Super-Spook, Do As I Say!

So that uppity bitch London Breed, the 'Mayor' of San Franfreako has decided that her mask mandates only apply to us commoners and peasants but not to her. AND GOT BUSTED ON VIDEO.

On Thursday night, Mayor London Breed was in clear violation of the order as currently written while enjoying live music at the Black Cat nightclub in the Tenderloin.

Per the San Francisco Chronicle's Mariecar Mendoza, Breed was maskless for the duration of the indoor event, as were other attendees. (SFGATE and the San Francisco Chronicle are both owned by Hearst but operate independently of one another.)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sfg...9-16467024.php

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surprised anyone cares if Kang Spook gets the coof!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, Breed-Sow was there partying with Babboon Lives Matter in celebration of Newscums victory against the California recall. Any city that has a nigger Mayor is definitely a place to steer clear of. I just posted about another nigger sow Mayor in New Orleans acting out in monkey fashion.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, the rules for thee but none for me mentality is not limited to niggers. All liberals are afflicted with this condition. That's the disease that really needs a vaccine more than the Coof!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes chutzpah, Sandy liked this post