So far just in the last couple of weeks we've seen nigger bucks that this whore and the sow judge she colluded with bailed out murdering a mudshark and a sow. No loss there, but next time it could be an innocent human. Robin disavows any responsibility. She doesn't believe in paying bail.

I half agree with her, since I don't believe in bail either. I think NO ONE who has committed a violent crime, as her pet niggers did and will keep doing, should be allowed to bail themselves out. Bail, or buying your way out prison, has never made sense to me.
Dateline: Hero Lawyer Robin Steinberg Pays Bail for Jailed Mothers
Aww, the poor little single mothers dindu nuffin'. I wonder if the bleeding hearts still think she's a hero after the latest TNB murders resulting from her projects.

I just hope that some big feral buck she doesn't spring from NU looks her up when it's set free and pays her a little visit. We'll see how much she cares for niggers then while she's being raped and murdered.

https://2paragraphs.com/2018/08/date...ailed-mothers/

( P.S. I am very appreciative to this forum that I can say things here that would get me crucified elsewhere.)