Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Robin Steinberg, traitorous enemy of humans, called "Hero" on Dateline.

So far just in the last couple of weeks we've seen nigger bucks that this whore and the sow judge she colluded with bailed out murdering a mudshark and a sow. No loss there, but next time it could be an innocent human. Robin disavows any responsibility. She doesn't believe in paying bail.

I half agree with her, since I don't believe in bail either. I think NO ONE who has committed a violent crime, as her pet niggers did and will keep doing, should be allowed to bail themselves out. Bail, or buying your way out prison, has never made sense to me.
    Dateline: Hero Lawyer Robin Steinberg Pays Bail for Jailed Mothers
    Aww, the poor little single mothers dindu nuffin'. I wonder if the bleeding hearts still think she's a hero after the latest TNB murders resulting from her projects.

I just hope that some big feral buck she doesn't spring from NU looks her up when it's set free and pays her a little visit. We'll see how much she cares for niggers then while she's being raped and murdered.

https://2paragraphs.com/2018/08/date...ailed-mothers/

( P.S. I am very appreciative to this forum that I can say things here that would get me crucified elsewhere.)

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So far just in the last couple of weeks we've seen nigger bucks that this whore and the sow judge she colluded with bailed out murdering a mudshark and a sow. No loss there, but next time it could be an innocent human. Robin disavows any responsibility. She doesn't believe in paying bail.

I half agree with her, since I don't believe in bail either. I think NO ONE who has committed a violent crime, as her pet niggers did and will keep doing, should be allowed to bail themselves out. Bail, or buying your way out prison, has never made sense to me.

Aww, the poor little single mothers dindu nuffin'. I wonder if the bleeding hearts still think she's a hero after the latest TNB murders resulting from her projects.

I just hope that some big feral buck she doesn't spring from NU looks her up when it's set free and pays her a little visit. We'll see how much she cares for niggers then while she's being raped and murdered.

https://2paragraphs.com/2018/08/date...ailed-mothers/

( P.S. I am very appreciative to this forum that I can say things here that would get me crucified elsewhere.)

She probably will. Those types never learn. Look at Barbara Boxer. I'm surprised she doesn't blame white racists for her being knocked down and robbed a few months ago. I originally got her confused with Diane Feinstein.

4. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sat thru a TED talk featuring the worthless cunt, Robin Steinberg. Completely typical libtard and closet mudshark. One look at her cucky husband type thing...well....
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Sat thru a TED talk featuring the worthless cunt, Robin Steinberg. Completely typical libtard and closet mudshark. One look at her cucky husband type thing...well....

Yeah, such a slob who looks like he needs a good scrubbing. I guess he's proud of his wife, "Release the Niggers" project.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	robin steinberg husband - Google Search.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	200.8 KB 
ID:	17383
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"Yeah, such a slob who looks like he needs a good scrubbing..."

Wait until a buck gone wild comes over and scrubs his leather cheerio ten sizes over... after sodomizing his wife! We'll see if he's still smiling!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, such a slob who looks like he needs a good scrubbing. I guess he's proud of his wife, "Release the Niggers" project.

DAYUM! That's one gruesome looking family. Looks like none of them have bathed in at least a mumph. The daughter is definitely Mudshark material.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post