Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Twin sows choke dey brutha to deff

Just another Norman Rockwell-type nigger fambly.

Two years ago, Tysean Lipford was sentenced to 30 years in prison for choking 17-year-old Christian Matthews to death at his Maryland home. On Friday, the Montgomery County Department of Police announced arrests and first-degree murder charges against three additional suspects in Matthews’ killing—two of whom happen to be his own sisters.
    The double sows will now join Tysean in NU. Unfortunately, Leaundra has shit out niglets.

“Make sure yall shit str8 n omerta,” Lipford allegedly texted to Leaundra after the murder. All three are now being held without bond.
    Nigga Tysean has been watching too many Mafia movies. Al Capone, he ain't.

Baby Daddy Tysean. Seriously, just like us??? This thing bears no resemblance to anything animal, human, mineral, or other. I'm surprised it can lift its empty head considering the weight of those bootlips.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Montgomery County Maryland.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	156.6 KB 
ID:	17381

The 3rd suspook, Daniel “Ghost” Howard - whatever this is supposed to be.

Name:	Tysean Lipford - Google Search.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	454.4 KB 
ID:	17382

https://www.thedailybeast.com/twin-sisters-leaundra-and-lemae-matthews-charged-with-helping-choke-own-brother-christian-matthews-to-death

Quick - someone call Robin Steinberg, Patron Saint of Criminiggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two nasty blubberlips, one of whom has been taken by police on rod and reel.
    The last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a vagrant's dick in it.
    They, and their sprogs, should be gassed forthwith.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Daniel "Ghost" Howard might be transgender. Look at his/her chest.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully they all become “ghosts” soon. Cmon niggers! Halloween is right around the corner. Get in the spirit!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Hopefully they all become “ghosts” soon. Cmon niggers! Halloween is right around the corner. Get in the spirit!
    That is why they're called spooks.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

They are already SPOOKS

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Cue up the Obama "if I had a son" graphic!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Two nasty blubberlips, one of whom has been taken by police on rod and reel.
    The last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a vagrant's dick in it.
    They, and their sprogs, should be gassed forthwith.

WTF is it with niggers and La Cosa Nostra? The stupid fuckers are just enamored with them. They seem to want to think that somehow they could gain acceptance and entry into the Mob. They're just niggers. Mulignan's. Italians hate niggers just as much as anyone else hates niggers. Mob guys probably hate them more than just the average Italian citizen does. Niggers are used as "Patsy's". Nothing more, nothing less. Niggers want to be Gangsters in the classic sense of the term, but just end up being the typical nigger "gangsta" street nigger thug. I just saw an advertisement on the nig-tube about a new nigger series called "Black Mafia" or some shit 50 cent (50 IQ) has produced where one of the characters claims " we be fashioned after da Mafia gnomesane"?. Gimme a break.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Celticgirl liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

How the hell does this animal not drown when it walks out in the rain? Better learn to keep that head down in the showers, boy!

I'm with Celtic Girl on this one. Looks like it's preop dreams will have to be placed on hold while it's in the slammer. The estrogen will probably wear off by the time it gets paroled.

At least it will enjoy the company of all dem menz!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Celticgirl liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    WTF is it with niggers and La Cosa Nostra? The stupid fuckers.are just enamored with them. They seem to want to think that somehow they could gain acceptance and entry into the Mob. They're just niggers. Mulignan's. Italians hate niggers just as much as anyone else hates niggers. Mob guys probably hate them more than just the average Italian citizen does. Niggers are used as "Patsy's". Nothing more, nothing less. Niggers want to be Gangsters in the classic sense of the term, but just end up being the typical nigger "gangsta" street nigger thug. I just saw an advertisement on the nig-tube about a new nigger series called "Black Mafia" or some shit 50 cent (50 IQ) has produced where one of the characters claims " we be fashioned after da Mafia gnomesane"?. Gimme a break.

Yeah, they use them and then make them "redundant" or "downsize" them or whatever PC crap term is in vogue at the moment

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is it with niggers and La Cosa Nostra? The stupid fuckers are just enamored with them. They seem to want to think that somehow they could gain acceptance and entry into the Mob. They're just niggers. Mulignan's. Italians hate niggers just as much as anyone else hates niggers. Mob guys probably hate them more than just the average Italian citizen does. Niggers are used as "Patsy's". Nothing more, nothing less. Niggers want to be Gangsters in the classic sense of the term, but just end up being the typical nigger "gangsta" street nigger thug. I just saw an advertisement on the nig-tube about a new nigger series called "Black Mafia" or some shit 50 cent (50 IQ) has produced where one of the characters claims " we be fashioned after da Mafia gnomesane"?. Gimme a break.
    I grew up with, went to school with, and hung out with a half a dozen kids who's father's were made guys in the
    mob, all with infamous family names. The family the Godfather was based on lived just over the bridge from us,
    and the toll booth Sonny got killed at was three miles to the east. Goodfella's lived in our town as well, and mob
    rat Henry Hill lived right near my friend. Him and Two Gun Tommy Desimone worked at the mob's clubs my town
    was known for, before they were promoted. None of them were big fans of the funky negro.

14. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    My grandfather knew some back in the day (1930's - 1950's) They would not have wanted them except like you said for patsies. They rat, do stupid shit so they get arrested, are not dependable, and most important of all, cannot aim for shit. You notice in Chicago every weekend it's 100 shot and 3 dead? I'm not defending this behavior at all. And with the mob absolutely no women or children were to be harmed. That is alot of the nigger's first victims because they are easy victims. They don't give a shit. The mob bosses wanted the job done once and on order. Niggers have huge issues following orders, did then, not as bad as now, but it was still there, especially from YT. The St. V Day massacre the hitmen were told where to shoot on the body and at what range. Get in and out.

Niggers leave far too many live bodies that can identify them and get the whole organization pinched. No thanks. That is what I was told. Plus at the end of the day, they are loyal to other niggers only if that. Cosa Nostra needed people they could trust, preferably other Italians but mainly that they could trust. It's a joke that they use mob names. I hate it personally. And they call us culture vultures.

16. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post