Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

NOLA Nigger Mayor Chimps on constituent.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/l...d-ff9b2253d4cb

The Nigger Mayor of New Orleans ooked out in typical Nigger fashion over perceived "Disrespek" when a man confronted her over comments she made concerning the recent hurricane. Listen to the bix-nood coming out of her monkey mouth.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chocolate City Mayor Ray Naggin pulled the same shit - completely niggering up any sane response to the coming
    hurricane. That nigger tried to extort millions from federal authorities before he would move anyone, or anything.
    He let the entire municipal truck, bus and school bus fleets go under, when he could have fueled them up, and
    evacuated thousands of residents, and saved it all.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Chocolate City Mayor Ray Naggin pulled the same shit - completely niggering up any sane response to the coming
    hurricane. That nigger tried to extort millions from federal authorities before he would move anyone, or anything.
    He let the entire municipal truck, bus and school bus fleets go under, when he could have fueled them up, and
    evacuated thousands of residents, and saved it all.

I remember that. My mom and I could not believe he got re elected after that came out.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I remember that. My mom and I could not believe he got re elected after that came out.

He could have drowned a baby in a washtub full of kerosene then set it on fire with a roman candle on live TV and been reelected by NOLA niggers.

They're just that stupid.

Meanwhile, we had Kathleen Babble-on Blank-stare (Kathleen Babineaux Blanco) our Democrap mental midget governor at the time, who told the citizens that there was "nothing to do now but pray and make some peanut butter sandwiches" as the storm was in the process of destroying New Orleans.

Stupid niggers and stupid humans will vote Dimocrap every single time no matter what. They just won't stop no matter how bad they make things for themselves in the process.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are the most incompetent politicians known to man.

Most of them steal or get caught taking bribes... but they make sure the Gibbs roll on, guaranteeing another term in office.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas