Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

New NY gov orders release of 191 inmates because they only "technically" violated parole

We already know this is going to benefit almost all niggers, if not 100% niggers. Dear lord, Cuomo was bad enough.

Gov. Kathy Hochul on Friday said she was ordering the immediate release of 191 inmates who are locked up on Rikers Island for what she called "technical" violations of their parole from state prison.
    The measure is set to go into effect on March 1, but Hochul said the ongoing crisis at Rikers meant there was no time to wait, calling reports of out-of-control violence and chaos at the massive jail complex "deeply disturbing."
    Hochul said the inmates she was releasing "have served their sentences" for the crimes they committed and "do not need to be incarcerated."

Hochul also said 65 percent of the parolees sent back to prison in New York had only committed "a very technical violation" and that several Southern states "are ahead of us on this."

"New York incarcerates more people for parole violations than anywhere in the country," she said.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...cal-violations

Let me get this straight. Rikers is having problems with inmates chimping out, so the answer is to release some of them? And as long as they spent time at NU and said "Ah beez remussfuh an sheeit," they can get paroled but not have to meet conditions of parole?

The simple reason NY has so many in NU is because it has so many niggers, and the simple reason it's #1 for parole violations is because niggers just don't stay out of trouble. I've never even been arrested, but it seems to me that if you're paroled, a violation is a violation. There is no such thing as "technically." If you aren't supposed to drink, and you're caught drinking, that's a violation. And that's why that nigger Rayshard Brooks attacked cops, because it knew it was caught headed back to NU.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt any of them will be moving into his neighborhood, so what does he care?

4. Likes Sandy liked this post