Close

Likes Likes:  70
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course it's niggers: Battlesow Galactica after being asked for proof of vaccination

The attack occurred Thursday afternoon just before 5 p.m. when three female tourists from Texas visited Carmine’s on the Upper West Side. The hostess’s necklace was also broken during the incident, according to the NYPD, and she was left with bruises and scratches to her face and arms.

The owner of Carmine’s said the hostess is "safe" but "extremely shook up" following the attack and had only been working at the restaurant for a few weeks.

"This turned into a mess. And from there, it’s inexcusable, it’s ridiculous," the owner, Jeff Banks, told CBS2, adding that "two other people had minor issues."

The women, Kaeita Nkeenge Rankin, 44, and Tyonnie Keshay Rankin, 21, both from Humble, along with Sally Rechelle Lewis, 49, of Houston, were subsequently arrested and charged with assault and criminal mischief. They were given desk appearance tickets and released.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/tourists-...-proof-vaccine

https://twitter.com/HardingReports/s...01951554887680

Great, now the niggers won't bother to show up. They're going to go home when they want, and it's not like the NYPD will send someone to Texas to get them for this. The Manhattan Borough President apparently didn't see that they're niggers, otherwise she wouldn't be talking so tough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carmines-assault5.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	17378
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Carmines ? Have the NY Italian Americans forgot how to deal with rude people ? I wish I was there.
    It would have gone more like this :

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Carmines ? Have the NY Italian Americans forgot how to deal with rude people ? I wish I was there.
    Or this:

https://youtu.be/gkEUyvG9dEk

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, but unfortunately that movie showed how times were changing, for a decent Italian kid to start drilling oil.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Yeah, but unfortunately that movie showed how times were changing, for a decent Italian kid to start drilling oil.
    No shit right! Fuckin kid wanted to bang a she-boon. DISGRAZIA! The movie is supposed to be an account of Chazz Palminteris' life growing up. I don't know if Palminteri is married to nigger, but we sure as hell know DeNiro drills the oil.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink #BurnLootMurder in NYC is protesting for the 3 Texan Buffarillas who attacked the hostess at Carmines.

Only a total fucking nigger would rally to the defense of these whores.
    The Black Lives Matter (BLM) Greater New York chapter plans to protest Monday evening outside a Manhattan restaurant in support of the women accused of attacking a hostess who demanded they show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.

The group and its founder have been promoting the hashtags #CancelCarmines and #ProtectBlackWomen ahead of a protest and press conference to take place at 5 p.m. outside Carmine’s Italian restaurant in the Upper West Side.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bla...ng-nyc-hostess

Just to bring you up to speed on this story:
    She-apes were captured on camera attacking a hostess at Carmine’s Italian restaurant in New York City after asking for proof of vaccination.

"Officers spoke to a 24-year-old female complainant who reported that she got into a dispute with three unknown nigger females after she requested to see their Covid-19 vaccine card," the NYPD told Fox News on Friday. "The individuals struck her multiple times with closed fists."

The women, Kaeita Nkeenge Rankin, 44, and Tyonnie Keshay Rankin, 21, both from Humble, along with Sally Rechelle Lewis, 49, of Houston, were subsequently arrested and charged with assault and criminal mischief. They were given desk appearance tickets and released.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/tourists-...-proof-vaccine

Name:	nyc-restaurant-hostess-attacked-after-asking-diners-for-proof-of-vaccine-1-750x422.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	17413
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if the race blind right wing people are going to support them because it is an anti covid vax thing. I wouldn't be surprised. Jesus, poor girl trying to just do her job. She'll probably get charged with a hate crime.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course, the wild she-niggers are alleging that a "racial slur" was used by the hostess, as if that makes their
    3 on 1 gang assault legitimate. The owners, staff, and human customers will be more than happy to have
    woketurds and their pet niggers boycott their establishment. As far as I'm concerned, that's a reason to head
    over there and give it a try. The wait staff wont be run ragged, then get stiffed. There won't be anyone sending
    back stuff they ate 90% of, nor will niggers be pulling the old "Dine-and-dash". Carmine's should summon all their
    larger friends to protect the business from BLM's retard squad. You know the NYPD won't be allowed to.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course, the wild she-niggers are alleging that a "racial slur" was used by the hostess, as if that makes their
    3 on 1 gang assault legitimate. The owners, staff, and human customers will be more than happy to have
    woketurds and their pet niggers boycott their establishment. As far as I'm concerned, that's a reason to head
    over there and give it a try. The wait staff wont be run ragged, then get stiffed. There won't be anyone sending
    back stuff they ate 90% of, nor will niggers be pulling the old "Dine-and-dash". Carmine's should summon all their
    larger friends to protect the business from BLM's retard squad. You know the NYPD won't be allowed to.
    The MAFIA needs to step in and give a few of these niggers and whiggers swimming lessons!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The whites on some "conservative" sites say people like Biden are doing this to divide black and white people. wtf. I wish normie conservatives would quit making excuses for bad black behavior.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The MAFIA needs to step in and give a few of these niggers and whiggers swimming lessons!

They are protective of women too. So they will not like that they assaulted the hostess.

12. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The owners, staff, and human customers will be more than happy to have
    If we still lived in the area, I'd love to try it just to show support, and maybr

The romantic notion of Italian organized crime is that they were turned to when peasants couldn't get justice from legal authorities. Yes and no, but when someone paid his tribute, he got protection. Well, Five Families, get to it. Start protecting paisan honor and dispense justice here, one nigger at a time.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I grew up in an all the then all Italian Wooster Square neighborhood in new Haven ct. those niggers would’ve been winged,chopped up and disposed of if they started shit on one of the Italian restaurants. That was in the 1970s.Now,with the liberals protecting their niggers pets,everyone in liberal land is afraid to stand up to the groid!

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I learned a lot about moolies, especially to avoid them at all costs from my Italian friends.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

17. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Of course, the wild she-niggers are alleging that a "racial slur"".

And of course that is legitimate reason enough for them to act like unhinged monkeys and act out violently in their miniscule pea-sized brains. The (N)igger word is so harmful to their psychy that they call deyselves "Nigga" with every other word they bix-nood to each whenever they have a coonversation. We never hear about humans behaving like this after being called "Cracker", "Spic", or "Slope" now do we. Sticks and stones may break our bones but calling a Nigger a Nigger will getcha kilt! Of course we know the waitress never called the sows Niggers in the first place. FUCK! I'm so sick of this Nigger bullshit!

19. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    And of course that is legitimate reason enough for them to act like unhinged monkeys and act out violently in their miniscule pea-sized brains. The (N)igger word is so harmful to their psychy that they call deyselves "Nigga" with every other word they bix-nood to each whenever they have a coonversation. We never hear about humans behaving like this after being called "Cracker", "Spic", or "Slope" now do we. Sticks and stones may break our bones but calling a Nigger a Nigger will getcha kilt! Of course we know the waitress never called the sows Niggers in the first place. FUCK! I'm so sick of this Nigger bullshit!
    I have never, ever heard any of my friends, or the most remote acquaintance, call ourselves the various slurs. I can't imagine any of my Italian friends calling each other "wops" even as an insult, or my Indian friend calling anyone else a "wog." But as you point out, niggers hate "nigger" so much that it's their big term of endearment, and not even just "nigga." I've heard them pronounce it with the ending R.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I have never, ever heard any of my friends, or the most remote acquaintance, call ourselves the various slurs. I can't imagine any of my Italian friends calling each other "wops" even as an insult, or my Indian friend calling anyone else a "wog." But as you point out, niggers hate "nigger" so much that it's their big term of endearment, and not even just "nigga." I've heard them pronounce it with the ending R.
    They've definitely just used it as an excuse to Chimpout on YT!.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Carmine's Owners Release New Footage Of Wild Buffarilla Attack

These sows don't have an elephant leg to stand on in this case. This was a classic, African water-hole
    ape attack, with no oppa-tunity for the hostess to say a word. She had admiitted the sows without
    incident. They charged when hearing the 3 jaboons who tried to join them were rejected, as per NYC
    regulations. None of the employees involved are white, which should put a crimp on BLM's
    monkeyshines. The video says it all.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/21/nyc-ea...deo-of-attack/

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    No shit right! Fuckin kid wanted to bang a she-boon. DISGRAZIA! The movie is supposed to be an account of Chazz Palminteris' life growing up. I don't know if Palminteri is married to nigger, but we sure as hell know DeNiro drills the oil.
    Nope.

Name:	chazz palminteri wife - Google Search.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	638.6 KB 
ID:	17433

But I see he had a run-in with some hideous, uppity sheboon, calling her racist:

Actor Chazz Palminteri called first lady Chirlane McCray a “racist” for snubbing Italian American icon Mother Frances Cabrini in the “She Built NYC” competition to erect statues of great women.

“Absolutely, she is being racist,” the “Bronx Tale” actor and writer said on the “Bernie & Sid” show on 77 WABC radio Friday. “C’mon. As Italian Americans we have to speak up. If you’re an Italian American and you're listening to us right now, and if you have any soul in you, you have to do something. Stand up and do something.”
    and if you have any soul in you, you have to do something. Stand up and do something.”
    This applies to all humans now.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/06/chazz-...i-statue-snub/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."