Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread

Thread: Summer's Over

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Summer's Over

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Not very well written, they forget the only part most of us care about is the deletions. I saw two good niggers in the descriptions below, I expected the stupid fucks to have no accuracy as usual.
    Sad that summer is winding down but that could mean good news with all the evictions and other chaos these apes caused that a good frigid winter could create some nigsicles for us? I hope they have the winter of discontent for their disgusting behavior.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers need to get their paws on more firearms as long as they stick to shooting up their own hoods perpetuating black on black crime!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sad that summer is winding down but that could mean good news with all the evictions and other chaos these apes caused that a good frigid winter could create some nigsicles for us?
    I hate nigsicles! Their big and hard enough to break the shear pin in a snowblower. Worse than hitting a frozen cat with the snowblower. Then, you have to chip all the nigsicle contamination out and dispose of it properly to replace the shear pin. At least a frozen cat comes out in a couple chunks and can be tossed aside. Nigsicles are the worst.