Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Teacher cuts octoroon’s hair, niggers sue

We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That fambly needs to go on a "Jurnee" to Africa, to escape whitey's raycizzums. Her daddy is "Black and White" ?
    That's what we call a "Nigger". The shitling is a quadroon, which means it should be sterilized, so it can't breed
    with unsuspecting humans, and produce an octoroon infestation. If you see something, say something.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These fucking niggers with their nigger lotteries and nigger pay days roll on.

If I were the judge sitting for this lawsuit, I'd schedule the trail as far out as possible so the nappy headed zebra has ample time to grow the wool, then dismiss the case.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One million dollars?

This nigger thinks this kid's hair is worth that much?

Here's a hint, nigger. Next time, give the kid a normal cut, not an asymmetrical one that makes her stick out like a sore thumb. This kid could almost pass for white but you made damn sure that will never happen with your very public chimpout that will follow the kid for life - years after your nigger lotto money has run dry in pursuit of rheeumz, bling and crack.

Do the child and the world a favor and KYS with that crack. Maybe then, she can once again pass as somewhat human if people will forget you existed.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they'll settle out of court for $125,000 since it's 1/8 nigger? Or will it get the full million due to the one drop rule?
    Never do a favor for a nigger. I'm sure the teacher was well intentioned and the little spooklets hurr probably looked better than after the other student cut it. Saved them a $15 bill from Supercuts as well.

6. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should get haircuts with a single machete stroke...about half a foot or so below the hairline. Although would there be a blade sharp enough to do it by hand?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Niggers should get haircuts with a single machete stroke...about half a foot or so below the hairline. Although would there be a blade sharp enough to do it by hand?
    Made me laugh this morning! Good that I wasn't drinking coffee.

1/4 nigger = 100% nigger. Here's a rare occasion that math and logic doesn't work. But we know niggers break every law, even the unassailable laws of mathematics.

(For you nerds out there, specifically, it's called the identity law or some shit like that. a = a, so 100 should equal 100. But, even .0000001 nigger is equal to 100 nigger.) There's no forgiveness for a nigger in my book.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s what niggers live for,a chance to hit that ghetto lottery!

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Maybe...

Define by hand.

I could hold this by hand!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post