Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

History Channel: Tuskegee Airmen Break Barriers (S2, E13) | Full Episode (go to youtube & leave comment ;)

Dey wuzz da kangz of da sky shootin' down dems enemies an sheeit.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a lot of BS on this topic also. Many claims of first this and first that, no losses, ace was stolen, blah, blah, blah. No doubt the Army Air Corps put a lot of effort in selecting and training these magic niggers before strapping them in the most advanced combat machine of the day. Their combat record was average. As usual the highest IQ negroid is no better than the average European. The best that could be said is that at least they didn't embarrass America like they are doing today. Again, why bother even trying with niggers?

This seems to be the state of the art in africa: https://www.bitchute.com/video/huUsAXvQy2rl/
    Last edited by Nig Zero; 09-17-2021 at 06:39 PM. Reason: added link
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I had to change countries on my VPN due to incitement to racism but it was hilarious especially the helicopter I thought he was going to strim the grass and I thought the only Nigger in any airforce was the one in Dambusters.
    The Dambuster Nigger was the only nigger I ever loved!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    The Dambuster Nigger was the only nigger I ever loved!
    Note : Nigger was Wing Commander Guy Gibson's black Labrador, beloved mascot of the
    RAF's 617 Squadron, a.k.a. the Dambusters.
    My mom's cousin was married to baseball great Dixie Walker, who also had a black lab named Nigger.
    She used to pet Nigger at family get togethers, and said Dixie was a great guy.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Note : Nigger was Wing Commander Guy Gibson's black Labrador, beloved mascot of the
    RAF's 617 Squadron, a.k.a. the Dambusters.
    My mom's cousin was married to baseball great Dixie Walker, who also had a black lab named Nigger.
    She used to pet Nigger at family get togethers, and said Dixie was a great guy.
    The only Niggers that are safe to pet have four legs!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Their combat record was average".

Below average when compared to white fighter units. Considering they set their own averages, what qualifies as average for them anyway? Answer: Anything they did. Somehow this morphed into them being "the most requested fighter group by Bomber groups in WW2", which anyone with reasoning skills is known to be bullshit! I've NEVER heard one member of ANY bomber group verify that claim and I'm a huge WW2 history buff. Not a single Ace in the group either. I'm sure they were scared shitless to tangle with the German fighter pilots. German fighter pilots were some of the best fighter pilots in the world during WW2 with some accumulating hundreds of aerial victories in dogfights. They didn't get to go home after a pre-determined number of sorties. These niggers would be easy pickins for the German fighter pilots. We've got to rewrite history to make up for Niggers lack of accomplishments. I guess that's what they call "critical race theory" nowadays.

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They were dickwashers turned airplane porters!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas