Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Border Niggers Are Actually... Niggers!

Exactly how are these Haitians getting into Messico to get here?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/milan...den/vi-AAOx6Nt

Who is paying the boat ticket to get them to Mexico? If they tried to come into Florida, they would be front page news. Since they are flooding our southern border, however, it's just business as usual and no-one bats an eye.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a good question. Who is supporting these fucks to go that route? Otherwise maybe there are enclaves of niggers in Central or South America. If that is the case are we getting the dregs of their society thanks to joe?

3. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Nigger Rashad View Post
    That is a good question. Who is supporting these fucks to go that route? Otherwise maybe there are enclaves of niggers in Central or South America. If that is the case are we getting the dregs of their society thanks to joe?
    That old fucker George Soros probably has a hand in it somehow.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Nigger Rashad View Post
    ... are we getting the dregs of their society thanks to joe?
    In a word - YES... And no!

If Biden is behind it, you know he isn't the one really calling ANY of the shots. He's just a brain damaged old NWO deepstate puppet.

Apparently, the Biden crime syndicate announced that no Haitianiggs would be turned away from the Messican border. This amounts to a red carpet, no RSVP required invite for these voodoo niggers. That carpet is now covered with feces. Of course, this still doesn't explain how tens of thousands made it to Messico to begin with. Since niggers can't swim, somebody hauled their nasty asses to Ciudad del Caca for them to walk the rest of the way. That also brings up another question: How many niggers drowned in the Rio Grande during the last few days? Will the USCG now be sent to the border to save these poor drowning niggers from the terrible two inch waves in the treacherous waste deep waters of the Rio Grande?

CBP said it is providing drinking water, towels and other provisions to the site, but one agent in the Del Rio Sector said sanitary conditions are poor. There are 20 portable toilets at the site, according to Jon Anfinsen, the top Border Patrol union official in the Del Rio Sector.

They should feel right at home then. Complaining about only 20 port-a-shitters? I'm sure they don't even know what those are for. They've probably already been claimed as housing by the ruling class Haitians.

They'll be mixing their shit with river mud soon to make bonbon tè to feed to the lower class Haitianiggs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...799_story.html
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haitians, Hondurans, Guatemalans, Messicans, et. al. = Illegal alien border niggers. It's not fully about skin color. It's the disdain and disrespect to the country's foundations, rule of law and order, of civility.

No way in hell will these criminals ever be my co-citizens. I refuse to acknowledge them and their illegal bastard shit children as rightful Americans who can participate in an election.

I'm sure Soros wants to spend as much of his money to bring these filth in.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    That old fucker George Soros probably has a hand in it somehow.
    For sure.
    Hey cool avatar

It's amazing to me that we let in anyone from anywhere... I mean it's one thing when we share land borders with the immigrants country, but to just let anyone from anywhere into USA... utterly moronic if you ask me.
    Of course my ancestors came here from Europe on the other side of the world, but you know... England colonized this country so its the same people that founded this country, not like some Jigaboo coming from Haiti expecting to get free gibs in a country it doesn't belong

Clearly there is an agenda to flood all white countries with niggers specifically. I mean not long ago there was a thread about some "Company" flying niggers directly here from Africa without even having to come through the southern border and how the hell is that legal??? Goddamn Biden

Awful video LOL, seriously don't want those apes anywhere near me... send them back
    Go somewhere else monkeys...
    We can't let even a few of them in or they will ALL come .
    Everyone knows that
    Texas how you likin' that Biden?

These niggers are probably from Haiti as there are no "black enclaves" in Mexico, but there are in some countries south of it, but seems unlikey they would travel that far it is a really long ways but who knows.

Yes where is Lord of the Rings elf chick whatshername (Liv Tyler) when you need her? LOL
    We need her to call a magical holy magic giant sudden river flood to wash these niggers away