Close

Likes Likes:  66
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I say any shots fired don't have to be warnings. They need to show we mean business.
    Watching the ten thousand niggers under that bridge make me wish for a squadron of A-10 warthogs swooping down to take care of business.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

2. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Watching the ten thousand niggers under that bridge make me wish for a squadron of A-10 warthogs swooping down to take care of business.
    Nothing quite like a little BRRRRRRRT for a freedom boner.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    A lot of Texans complain about Hispanic's but they are nothing compared to niggers, I have very fond memories of Texas but I'm glad I don't live there anymore, it's bad enough in the UK with the filthy vermin rocking up in dingies everyday. We live in a nigger free bubble for now I noticed when my husband had his overnight stay in hospital this week there were no niggers not even cleaners, for how long remains to be seen. Two stupid lefties, Lily Allen and Vanessa Redgrave have both said people should welcome migrants and offer them a home, when Redgrave was asked if she was going to house a migrant she replied " I live in a flat" these libturds are great at thinking up wacky ideas for the rest of us but do F all themselves, in a word Hypocrisy. Send the niggers to Germany I'm sure they will come up with a solution.
    I get it. Can't expect her to house those beloved migrants in what looks like her tiny little dumpy "flat".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vanessa redgrave at home2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	454.0 KB 
ID:	17390

How about this, Vanessa? I mean if you really care about the plight of niggers and muzzies you can turn your mansion into a sanctuary for them, instead of selling it. I really think she should put her money where her mouth is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vanessa redgrave at home - Google Search.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	455.9 KB 
ID:	17391
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12