Close

Likes Likes:  55
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bootlipped teenaper kills 2 humans while driving 100mph

Funny, but even though this nigger sneakily has a human name, the story pinged my nigdar.

The car was stolen, of course. The buck was high, of course. It had no license, well of course not.
    WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — A 17-year-old negroid accused of stealing a vehicle and causing a fiery crash that killed four people on the Beeline Highway has been charged as an adult.

Christopher Garrett Jr. appeared in court Tuesday morning. He is charged with four counts each of vehicular homicide, DUI manslaughter and driving without a license causing serious injury or death, and one count of grand theft auto.
    I guess they're not just using the usual catch-release method on the nigger because of who it killed.

One of the victims in the Xtera was Elizabeth Anderson, a longtime Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office employee and the mother of WPTV assistant chief engineer Tom Anderson. Tom Anderson and members of his family were in court to ask a Palm Beach County judge to deny Garrett bond.
    Someone needs to call Robin Steinberg to find a nigger judge and bail the groid out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Florida teen high, going more than 100 mph in crash that killed 4.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	341.4 KB 
ID:	17339

https://www.wptv.com/news/crime/chri...eeline-highway
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe this will start getting Whites attention.

Oh Yeah, almost forgot.....Burn in Hell Nigger!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My prediction: the nigger will still get a plea for involuntary manslaughter, 6 month concurrent sentences at adult NU, and with time served, out by the time it's 18.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    My prediction: the nigger will still get a plea for involuntary manslaughter, 6 month concurrent sentences at adult NU, and with time served, out by the time it's 18.

Sadly, I agree.

Judge Charles Burton ultimately set Garrett's bond at $510,000. If he is released, Garrett must wear a GPS device and was ordered not to have contact with any of the victims or witnesses.
    Already thinking ahead to letting the nigger run loose. We know how well thos GPS devices work on niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:	Christopher Garrett Jr.png 
Views:	23 
ID:	17341 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	24 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17343

Christopher Garrett Jr, you vile filthy despicable worthless mega-turd crap-beast ape-turd rodent: I am thrilled to see your carcass was wrangled and caged! Also thrilled to see you will be tried as an ape-dult. And in spite of whatever a sub-cockroach lib-tard judge does to release you soon, I am hoping you will be goodified by your classmates and made REAL good.

And meet Cedric, your new sex-crazed cellmate. Cedric loves your Brillo-pad haid, which will be servicing Cedric's radiator hose day and night, as will be your filthy rump! Your expiration date has been moved up!!

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	17344

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:	Christopher Garrett Jr.png 
Views:	23 
ID:	17341 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	24 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17343

Christopher Garrett Jr, you vile filthy despicable worthless mega-turd crap-beast ape-turd rodent: I am thrilled to see your carcass was wrangled and caged! Also thrilled to see you will be tried as an ape-dult. And in spite of whatever a sub-cockroach lib-tard judge does to release you soon, I am hoping you will be goodified by your classmates and made REAL good.

And meet Cedric, your new sex-crazed cellmate. Cedric loves your Brillo-pad haid, which will be servicing Cedric's radiator hose day and night, as will be your filthy rump! Your expiration date has been moved up!!

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	17344

Cedric also likes his salad tossed.... with purple jelly of course

Last edited by Boy; 09-16-2021 at 02:33 PM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I love those concurrent sentences. "For the 6 rapes, he got 6, 10-year sentences to run concurrently". In other words, the first crime is punished and all the others are freebies and maybe three years total will be served.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest

This cuck judge has a long history of setting niggers free after killing people while driving, and I am sure a of of other things too.

Burn in hell judge douche "nigger loving" nozzle asshat libturd Judge Charles Burton

My bets he's an Obummer loving DumbocRAT...

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/...on/5880028002/

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    This cuck judge has a long history of setting niggers free after killing people while driving, and I am sure a of of other things too.

Burn in hell judge douche "nigger loving" nozzle asshat libturd Judge Charles Burton

My bets he's an Obummer loving DumbocRAT...

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/...on/5880028002/
    FFS! That judge is just as bad as any nigger in the robes.

But in those three decades, Burton said Nelms has proved to be remorseful for the 1984 killing of the 59-year-old Hansen. The judge said he has shown maturity, including being a father figure to younger inmates in prison, and appeared to have been rehabilitated.
    Public Defender Carey Haughwout explained because his new sentence will be recalculated and reduced for good behavior and other gain-time actions, she expects he'll be out of prison within weeks.

Haughwout, who worked alongside Assistant Public Defender Crystal Kim on the case, previously said it was a horrific crime. But she said that Nelms had proven year after year that his work in prison put him on a path to redemption.
    The only "remorseful" niggers are the ones looking for parole. I'm sure the nigger showed "maturity" by lots of muh dikk with the younger bucks.

The next time it commits a crime, the judge and everyone else responsible for letting it go free should be swinging next to it on the gallows.

Nominated by Jeb, like that means anything.

https://ballotpedia.org/Charles_E._Burton
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger will graduate from NU w/minimum time served and resume it’s life of crime until it’s batwinged! Such is the life of the nigger!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    FFS! That judge is just as bad as any nigger in the robes.

The only "remorseful" niggers are the ones looking for parole. I'm sure the nigger showed "maturity" by lots of muh dikk with the younger bucks.

The next time it commits a crime, the judge and everyone else responsible for letting it go free should be swinging next to it on the gallows.

Nominated by Jeb, like that means anything.

https://ballotpedia.org/Charles_E._Burton
    My thoughts exactly! You just know after all those years it prefers bucks' asses to anything else. I once listened to a long-time prison guard talking. He said that never once in his 25 years in prisons had ever heard a murderer express remorse of any kind. These niggers overcrowding prisons are only sorry they got caught, which they always do because they are STUPID.

IMO, this silverback and other murderers should be released when their victims come to life again. It really should have been deleted decades ago and stop sucking up taxpayer money.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    He said that never once in his 25 years in prisons had ever heard a murderer express remorse of any kind. These niggers overcrowding prisons are only sorry they got caught, which they always do because they are STUPID.
    How many times have we seen niggers claim dindu nuffins right up to the guilty verdict, then with sentencing they suddenly admit the crime and ook how ruhmozefoh an sheet they are?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many times have we seen niggers claim dindu nuffins right up to the guilty verdict, then with sentencing they suddenly admit the crime and ook how ruhmozefoh an sheet they are?

Laughable. Their scumbag lawyers write out for them, "I iz so sorry fo' da pain an heartache I caused diz fambly. Please forgive muh." But that's only sometimes. A lot of niggers sit there sniggering and laughing as family members speak. No nigger is sorry for the terrible things it did, because they do not have the capability to feel empathy for anyone but their own disgusting selves.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most honorable nigger-detesting IseDaDiva: This was brilliant!

IMO, this silverback and other murderers should be released when their victims come to life again. It really should have been deleted decades ago and stop sucking up taxpayer money.

Name:	Post of the Day - 001.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	17364

In my ape-pinion, the despicable former HNIC Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo, the illegal Koonyan usurper of the presidency, should go to NU for having provoked so much anti-human violence all over America, and not be released until the now-goodified nigger gorilla-turd George 'Fentanyl Floyd' rises from the dead.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"...The car was stolen, of course. The buck was high, of course. It had no license, well of course not..."

Name:	Florida teen high, going more than 100 mph in crash that killed 4.png 
Views:	21 
ID:	17339

But I'll bet this jig had plenty of high limit car insurance though!

(Did its lips swell up like that in the crash?)

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    But I'll bet this jig had plenty of high limit car insurance though!

(Did its lips swell up like that in the crash?)
    Sure! According to the media, niggers are very concerned about insurance.

Name:	allstate guy - Google Search.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	301.9 KB 
ID:	17369

19. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

And using a magic nigger in commercials is just the thing to get millions of uninsured niggers to sign up, right?

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember that commercial.

That Magic Spook was sitting in his Lazy-Boy in the middle of an intersection.

Lucky for him no niggers were behind the wheel that morning.

(Evident by the long shadows the commercial was filmed early before the niggers got up)

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post