Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Huge leftist elite celebration - No masks required

I believe its called the Met Gala. All of your major celebrities and politicians were there. All of the beautiful people - and niggers as well. And very very few of them wearing covid masks. Even though masks are required there, they were not wearing them. The waiters, photographers and various people working at the event were all wearing masks. The lovely AOC and other politicians along with their elite billionaire Hollywood friends were not. They cant be bothered with such nonsense but they certainly can lay down mandates that you are forced to wear them. Oh, and $30,000 per ticket.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-masks.html

These ghouls look like they dine on the blood of children:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	freakshow.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	365.1 KB 
ID:	17335

And this one, tax the rich. Yeah what a joke. Like you really believe in that horseface:

Name:	taxrich.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	17336
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal motto is“Do as I say, not as I do”.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I believe its called the Met Gala. All of your major celebrities and politicians were there. All of the beautiful people - and niggers as well. And very very few of them wearing covid masks. Even though masks are required there, they were not wearing them. The waiters, photographers and various people working at the event were all wearing masks. The lovely AOC and other politicians along with their elite billionaire Hollywood friends were not. They cant be bothered with such nonsense but they certainly can lay down mandates that you are forced to wear them. Oh, and $30,000 per ticket.

And this one, tax the rich. Yeah what a joke. Like you really believe in that horseface:
    The one on the left in that picture is the daughter of that old punching bag, Madonna, and was there showing off her hairy armpits. I guess when you have nothing else to be proud of...

Name:	Lourdes Leon proudly rocks armpit hair at Met Gala 2021.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	494.3 KB 
ID:	17340
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post

Name:	taxrich.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	17336
    "Tax the rich"? Oh the irony.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The one on the left in that picture is the daughter of that old punching bag, Madonna, and was there showing off her hairy armpits. I guess when you have nothing else to be proud of...

Name:	Lourdes Leon proudly rocks armpit hair at Met Gala 2021.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	494.3 KB 
ID:	17340
    Like Mother, like daughter. That ole slag Madonna is known for being an old hairy, unshaven whore from waaaay back.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    FUCK..... nothing but fags, dykes, tranny's and freaks.

Worse than any horror movie I ever saw.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    FUCK..... nothing but fags, dykes, tranny's and freaks.

Worse than any horror movie I ever saw.

Welcome to the New Age, where whores, trannies. bucks in dresses, and assorted messed-up freaks are put on pedestals and we are ordered to adore their "bravery"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the New Age, where whores, trannies. bucks in dresses, and assorted messed-up freaks are put on pedestals and we are ordered to adore their "bravery"
    "So stunning. So brave". SMH. The world has become a freakshow.

13. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

These modern "body pride" trends are just vile. Are they an attempt to emulate nigger friends and pets? I don't know for how long women (real women) have shaved body hair, but I prefer that product of thousands of years of civilization. Mrs. S has Mediterranean hair, and it's not like she'd look like a man without shaving her arms and legs, but there are certain parts of the body where she likes to have smooth skin.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.