Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Marine General Ahmed says Marines needs more 'diversity' (i.e. niggers) to face threat of Russia, China

A diverse Corps is necessary to implement future force design, top official says

Look at the 'looks at muh' look on this dumb ass affirmative action dipshit LOL. I seriously hope that we do not get into a a war if that nigger is in any kind of charge.

The Marine Corps needs increased diversity to fully implement the force design changes required to face off against China, Russia or other potential threats, said Marine Brig. Gen. A.T. Williamson, director of manpower, plans and policy, in early August.
    Williamson laid out three reasons the Corps needs to be a diverse institution, which he termed the ethical, practical and operational imperatives.
    “If we see that a particular demographic or subgroup or element is not performing to standard or not performing as well as others, we ought to be intellectually curious enough to ask why, not just accept that and believe that that is going to fit a certain bias that we have,” he said.
    The Corps plans on developing and distributing what leaders are calling a “commander’s tool kit” to teach leaders how to improve diversity and help their Marines.

Once commanders receive those tools and training, they will be expected to meet the mission on diversity.
    https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/new...official-says/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Nig Zero, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once commanders receive those tools and training, they will be expected to meet the mission on diversity.
    What "tool kit"; weed, maddog 20/20, KFC, grape drank, and a bawkkeball? Maybe it's a DNA rape kit or paternity test? What is this Idi Amin talking about?
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Marine Corps needs increased diversity to fully implement the force design changes required to face off against China, Russia or other potential threats
    I'd love to hear this fool try to explain why.

6. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Coon Town liked this post
    Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    If you have ever been in a fire fight (battle) you damn well know niggers run the other way or hide for deep cover and never fight.

They're cowards plain and simple, and this DIEvershitty nigger wants more of them in..... WTF!!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    A diverse Corps is necessary to implement future force design, top official says

Look at the 'looks at muh' look on this dumb ass affirmative action dipshit LOL. I seriously hope that we do not get into a a war if that nigger is in any kind of charge.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/new...official-says/
    We don't have as many nigger Officers in the military for the same reason we don't have as many nigger Quarterbacks in the NFL. Lack of intelligence. In the military that equates to loss of life rather than loss of a spot in the playoffs. Gnomesane?

9. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    What "tool kit"; weed, maddog 20/20, KFC, grape drank, and a bawkkeball? Maybe it's a DNA rape kit or paternity test? What is this Idi Amin talking about?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    I'd love to hear this fool try to explain why.

So they can Muh Dikk the natives?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ahmed"

Another nigger asslifter in a top federal role. What could go wrong?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanted to point out that as highly offended as I am a Marine myself, this monkey is NOT A "Marine General".

The insignia on its uniform are that of a Colonel and it's doubtful this fuckhead will EVER see a star on its epaulets.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post