Close

Likes Likes:  31
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

It's just lunch... with a NIGGER

You've probably heard of It's Just Lunch, a casual dating service. Been around a long time.

Well, before now it was exclusively human encounters featured. Just saw their latest tv commercial... one of the "couples" was a soy boy oil drill and his niggress. First they showed them at lunch, then they showed the two in bed.

If a company showed a human in bed with any other animal, there would be outrage and the company would face boycotts... so why is it OK to show a human in bed with a nigger?

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The main stream (current stream perhaps) would sure like you to believe "they be just like us" and interracial dating/hookups is perfectly fine.

Unfortunately some gullible humans will see this, believe this thinking interracial relationships are OK because they saw it on a "It's Just Lunch" commercial.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    What is behind this! I've wondered for years.
    Don't kid yourself, Humans produced this ad.
    Is it over the top efforts at virtue signaling, or do tgey really think this represents reality?

Yeah human men bedding down with beasts is happening, but does this really think this is going to attract customers?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got an advertisement in the mail for the J.C.Penney fall fashion event.

On the cover... an extremely Caucasian woman arm in arm with a dark skin, split tooth wooly haired buck.

Having no balance on my card, I dialed the number on the back to close my account.

The dude who took my call of course wanted to know the reason I wanted to close my account which he reminded my I've had since 1985.

I first asked him if this was just small talk or was my answer being recorded or forwarded.

He said he must enter something in that field to continue to close the account.

I replied the cover of the "fall fashion event" catalog disgusted me and I will never spend another penny at Penneys.

He replied "got all that".

Account closed!

Screw those companies that continue to be "woke" by the nigger joke.

N.A.A.C.P.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They don't stop. In the 80s, I remember catalogs showed decent looking humans. I wasn't such a vehement racist then, so even though there's models who were 98% human looking, BUT for sure there's 1-2% nigger, I wasn't annoyed. As the years wore on, I understood how lethal nigger DNA is.

I recall the old Land's End and LL Bean catalogs, where the models looked like normal, but attractive, people. No rail thin model type, no dolled up whore, no glamorous gorgeous woman. Realistic, wholesome people. Now, tons of niggers, the most ugly and feral you can get! Fat, obese, gap toothed wooly abominations.

I'm tired of this shit. Fuck niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    AT&T same thing. My bills come with stuffers that for the past 6 years have been trying to get me to "bundle". Smiling Negros famblies enjoying their ATT bundles.

AT&T. African Thru and Thru

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    They don't stop. In the 80s, I remember catalogs showed decent looking humans. I wasn't such a vehement racist then, so even though there's models who were 98% human looking, BUT for sure there's 1-2% nigger, I wasn't annoyed. As the years wore on, I understood how lethal nigger DNA is.

I recall the old Land's End and LL Bean catalogs, where the models looked like normal, but attractive, people. No rail thin model type, no dolled up whore, no glamorous gorgeous woman. Realistic, wholesome people. Now, tons of niggers, the most ugly and feral you can get! Fat, obese, gap toothed wooly abominations.

I'm tired of this shit. Fuck niggers.
    Like Niggers buy outdoorsy mountain clothing in the first place right? They seem to only wear the loudest, most God-awful lookee meez shit they can buy with matching clown-shoes. The images are almost comical they're so absurd. Kind of look as ridiculous as seeing a nigger riding a motorcycle. The first thing I think of when I see a nigger on a motorcycle is that the circus must be in town.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I noticed this around the first of the year, the explosion of niggers in tv commercials. What's totally laughable is they portray niggers in Totally fictional situations, a bunch of niggers on the golf course talking investment strategies, or many in this example; some nigger portraying a doctor telling a human what med to take.

It goes on and on, disgusting and ridiculous, now virtually every commercial has niggers in it.....

The stinking nigger animal is a violent beast, and its ALL of them, buck or sheboon, niggers are filled with hate toward humans and anything else that is successful, I think it's mostly because niggers hate themselves and they're mad because they are a nigger.....

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's Just Lunch ? How about I Just Lost My Lunch ?

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Like Niggers buy outdoorsy mountain clothing in the first place right?
    I used to keep either an LL Bean or Cabelas catalog in the bathroom (perfect bathroom reading material amirite?)
    Till I saw the same thing. Nope, straight to the trash.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I used to keep either an LL Bean or Cabelas catalog in the bathroom (perfect bathroom reading material amirite?)
    Till I saw the same thing. Nope, straight to the trash.
    Me too. I used to love both those catalogs. Eliminate the niggers, and I still like their product lines. Such a damn shame they feel like they should pander to a species who rarely set foot in the mountains.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've only seen Cabelas ads in the mail, but the company's had some great photography.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CabelasFishing2015.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	532.9 KB 
ID:	17427 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014fallcataloguecover.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	454.5 KB 
ID:	17428 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cabelas-spring-and-summer-catalog-from-may-1-to-september-23-2018-page-1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	263.8 KB 
ID:	17429

And then there's this. This nigger looks like it's put on human clothing to mingle with people before murdering an unsuspecting victim.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	basspro_christmas_catalog_2020_062.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	198.8 KB 
ID:	17430
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a minority nigger business enterprise moving company in action.

Looks like the bro behind the wheel is doing some serious driving.

N.A.A.C.P.