Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman finds out her online lover scammed her for money, but she didn't care it was a nigger

It's hard to summarize this in the title! That quack Dr. Phil has such a garbage show, I won't look for the full thing, but this clip is enough anyway. The nigger was passing itself off as white. The scammed woman wasn't going to burn coal, but in the end she didn't care if she burned coal. She got what she deserved.

Fran says after speaking with her boyfriend, “Craig,” whom she met online, for months, she traveled 16 hours to Texas to finally meet him in person. “I really was looking forward to meeting Craig – very nervous, very giddy, and very excited,” Fran says. “I ended up meeting a Craig, but it wasn’t the Craig that I was talking to.” Hear what happened in the video above. Fran’s siblings say they believe she is being scammed by the “Craig” she’s been communicating with. They say she’s sent this person thousands of dollars – and if the money stops, “Craig” will stop calling.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...230157098.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Craig" is a Nigerian buck. I saw another clip of Phil the Quack where a woman sent 600,000$ to a Niggergerian - the entire proceeds from buildings she inherited from her parents.

I"m afraid I don't see these women (it's not always women but mostly except for Russian love scams) as victims. Anyone who is stupid enough to send money to some anonymous email sender deserves whatever they get, if they are mature and of sound mind. I just felt sorry for this woman's children, their inheritance sent to a Nigerian simian.

Not a love scam, but I just got this email. 10 million United State dollar will be mine. All I have to do is fill in a few easy information(s) and I'll be rich! Name:  dance2.gif
Views: 85
Size:  4.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigeria Mail.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	17354
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a guy who worked for me who would send money to some 1/2 breed nigger looking bitch from Guam he met online.He never slept w/it or even met the thing in person.As soon as he started telling me about it, I knew it was a fucking scam. I called him a stupid motherfucker. He eventually figured it out.
    I’ve never been the type to give a chick money.I wouldn’t allow any woman to take serious advantage of me, even my wife. I guess it’s got something to do with low self-esteem. They give the opposite sex money because they think they’ll get love in return.I don’t think it works that way!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    There was a guy who worked for me who would send money to some 1/2 breed nigger looking bitch from Guam he met online.He never slept w/it or even met the thing in person.As soon as he started telling me about it, I knew it was a fucking scam. I called him a stupid motherfucker. He eventually figured it out.
    I’ve never been the type to give a chick money.I wouldn’t allow any woman to take serious advantage of me, even my wife. I guess it’s got something to do with low self-esteem. They give the opposite sex money because they think they’ll get love in return.I don’t think it works that way!

I would bet a lot of money that the female he was writing to was in fact a buck. They use pictures of sows to hook dumbass men to send money.

If you want to see who is really behind the stolen pictures the nigger scammers use, look here. Best one is the groid who used a pic of the actor John Hamm and at least one woman fell for it! Yes, I'm sure Hamm has to go to dating sites, and then beg money from idiotic women.

https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/view...=1861&start=10
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."