Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Brain scans of boons who experience racism show trauma-like effects

Brain scans of Black women who experience racism show trauma-like effects, putting them at higher risk for future health problems

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brain-sca...121515264.html

These 'scientists' are so full of shit! Nigger don't have brains. I guess you can consider five nerve endings connected together as 'brain'.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Negar Fani? That is the director of the study? Her parents named her after baboon ass, I guess that is the correlation to her giving a shit. These studies are funded support of the narrative. The redundancy in those imbeciles excuse for brains is a natural one and has nothing to do with raycizms. Otherwise most whites would be suffering from this disorder today.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical. Stupid people routinely confuse cause and effect.

Here is one of several articles which discuss differences in brain structure and related behavioral differences:

Did the crazy sheboon consider that her subject group were liberals and that was why their brains registered different from the normal. Maybe, just maybe, stupid and crazy people cause their own discrimination; because, they are low performers and are avoided by normal society?

Her "research" could also conclude that: 100% of black women are mentally ill. Or this, 100% of women are mentally ill. Or this, 100% of people are mentally ill. Or this, 100% of black women are unable to accurately evaluate threats, hazards, and risk in their environment. Or this, 100% of niggers can not function in society without chimping out.

This is the silly junk that happens when universities lower their standards and then fall for diversity.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see any room for trauma here:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody needs to study the effects of niggershines on human brains. Now that's trauma.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Somebody needs to study the effects of niggershines on human brains. Now that's trauma.

Yeah. How about the trauma a human feels after being pushed onto subway tracks, or being raped or stabbed by niggers? But really, who cares about YT and their privilege?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger whores are under threat from their fellow apes, not whites.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Nigger Rashad View Post
    Negar Fani? That is the director of the study? Her parents named her after baboon ass, I guess that is the correlation to her giving a shit. These studies are funded support of the narrative. The redundancy in those imbeciles excuse for brains is a natural one and has nothing to do with raycizms. Otherwise most whites would be suffering from this disorder today.
    Great analysis MNR.

9. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yeah. How about the trauma a human feels after being pushed onto subway tracks, or being raped or stabbed by niggers? But really, who cares about YT and their privilege?
    The wayshism these she-apes experience is when humans realize what stupid ugly hippos they are.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The wayshism these she-apes experience is when humans realize what stupid ugly hippos they are.

And they have to face that fact every time they look in the mirror.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jj59.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	322.7 KB 
ID:	17405

I get it. I'd be constantly traumatized, enraged, and I'd hate the whole world too if this ugly black beast in a ratty, greasy rachet wig looked back at me every day. Wouldn't you?
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 09-19-2021 at 02:17 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    And they have to face that fact every time they look in the mirror.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jj59.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	322.7 KB 
ID:	17405

I get. I'd be constantly traumatized, enraged, and I'd hate the whole world too if this ugly black beast in a ratty, greasy rachet wig looked back at me every day. Wouldn't you?
    YIKES! Black is beautiful LOL. By Liberals standards, that thing should be crowned the next Miss America I guess.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post