Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A Generation of American Men Give Up on College

Enrollment rates for working-class white men are lower than those of non-white men from the same financial background.
    The post A Generation of American Men Give Up on College appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the mid '70s, college was where rich kids went, to avoid having to get a job, get laid, and party on.
    Sure, there were legit students, pursuing professional careers. I just didn't know any of 'em. You'd ask what
    these dopes intended to study, and wow - we were going to be up to our necks in oceanographers. I fished
    the salt, and asked these guys if they were ever on a boat before. The answer was no. A nighttime bluefish
    trip 20 miles off changed one dude's mind.
    I was a sometimes student, who had a knack for multiple choice tests. Did I know the subject ? Not really. But I
    knew what the answer wasn't, through deductive reasoning. I would have been exposed in college, I'm guessing.
    I scored higher on my SATs than 80% of people who took them, but never gave college a thought. I've never been
    a fan of the "educated", those who consider themselves "intellectuals", or the "elite". I was far more interested in
    learning how to fuck up the aforementioned useless jerkoffs. In hindsight, I have zero regrets.