Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

50,000 Afghans incoming

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – 50,000 Afghan refugees fleeing Taliban control are expected to seek asylum in the United States. Of those, roughly 300 will be placed in Middle Tennessee according to the Executive Director of the American Muslim Advisory Council, Sabina Mohyuddin.
    Better start building more mosques. I'm sure Nashville is thrilled with their new friends.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...-in-nashville/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    More terror attacks in Nashville area.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did it say? "Death to Nashville"?

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sand nigger goat fucking monkeys will be blowing up things left and right!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Catholic but do not support Catholic Charities at all. My great uncle was a humanitarian in the early 1900's in Boston but it was all helping poor Irish immigrants- his own poeple. Let moslem charities support the Afghans. I didn't tell Dubya to go invade there or let the original September 11 hijackers into this country and on those planes which led to all this. Catholic Charities has been "helping" them I guess thinking they can convert them and get them to go to mass and thus get money. Not gonna work. I don't know why they do this. Don't the Catholics in Catholic Charities know the Afghans consider them infidels and worthy of death? Idiots and they are putting us all in danger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I'm Catholic but do not support Catholic Charities at all. My great uncle was a humanitarian in the early 1900's in Boston but it was all helping poor Irish immigrants- his own poeple. Let moslem charities support the Afghans. I didn't tell Dubya to go invade there or let the original September 11 hijackers into this country and on those planes which led to all this. Catholic Charities has been "helping" them I guess thinking they can convert them and get them to go to mass and thus get money. Not gonna work. I don't know why they do this. Don't the Catholics in Catholic Charities know the Afghans consider them infidels and worthy of death? Idiots and they are putting us all in danger.

I would gladly support the moslem charity 'the allah express'.

11. Likes Celticgirl, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a mosque in the county next door, and driving past it today, I see a lot of new apartment buildings. There are refugees coming to my state, and guess where a lot of "refugees" will probably be housed for free.

There can be an Arabic version of this now.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There's a mosque in the county next door, and driving past it today, I see a lot of new apartment buildings. There are refugees coming to my state, and guess where a lot of "refugees" will probably be housed for free.

There can be an Arabic version of this now.

I could not make it through that video. But I now realize that niggers are the second stupidest thing on this planet.The most stupidest is the ones who listen to that c rap shit!

15. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I could not make it through that video. But I now realize that niggers are the second stupidest thing on this planet.The most stupidest is the ones who listen to that c rap shit!
    Don't worry about it, all these years later and I haven't seen the whole thing either.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes Jim Crow liked this post