Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Patriots fire Cam Newton, let the fans rejoice

This is hilarious. The nigger wasn't made a backup, it was released. And like all nigger affletes, it's claiming dindu nuffins. It's never about their bad performance when they're fired, it's always racism or something else not their fault.

In a video posted to his YouTube channel on Friday, Cam Newton offered his side of what led to his release by the New England Patriots last week, after the team decided to go with rookie Mac Jones as its starting quarterback.

Newton doesn't believe the five days he missed due to the NFL's COVID-19 protocols — he left the state to get a second opinion on a foot injury, and since he isn't vaccinated, had to sit out — played a role in the Patriots' decision to go with Jones, but it made it easier to cut him.

He also believes his vaccination status was not a factor.

But then:

“The reason they released me was because indirectly I was going to be a distraction,” Newton said. “Without being the starter. Just my aura. That’s my gift and my curse ... Let me be honest with you, if they would have asked me, they say, ‘Cam we’re going to give the team to Mac. You’re going to be the second string. We expect you to be everything and then some to guide him through this tenure.’ I would’ve said, ‘Yes, absolutely. Yeah.’ The truth of the matter is this, he would’ve been uncomfortable.”
    https://sports.yahoo.com/cam-newtons...184157700.html

How about this, the nigger sucked even harder than it does with its DL homies. Just how bad was the nigger? I watch zero football now, NFL or college, and had to look it up. Holy pigskins, Batman, the Pats were 7-9 last season? Well, they got what they deserved for trusting a nigger as QB.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you google searched "Cam Newton stupid", you'd get:
    Cam Newton stupid hat
    Cam Newton stupid pants
    Cam Newton stupid quotes
    Someone made a meme out of that result, and Google "fixed" it.
    Stupid Cam Newton was wearing a niggered-out pimp hat, with a feather in it, when he gave this
    sour grapes interview about his "Aura". It's really a miasma, that burns everyone's nose hairs from 50 feet away.
    The Pats gave this asshole a 5 million dollar contract, with 3 million guaranteed, then dumped him anyway.
    Reports were that Newt insisted on listening to (c)rap while quarterbacking in training camp, and was
    dancing on the field between snaps. Then he wondered why Mac Jones got 10 snaps to his two. That's when
    "he knew something was up". He said he was trying to "keep it funky".

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger without a job? Never heard of such a thing!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cam Newton the most conceited and flashy looks-ah-me nigger of ALL TIME
    It's what happens when you praise a nigger monkey his whole life