Close

Likes Likes:  115
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Y'all realize if there were no niggers in this country we'd need something else for entertainment. 藍

I'd be A-OK and happier than a pig in shit to no longer have that particular form of entertainment.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    We had an awful jungle bat mammy threaten the lives of her chilluns, when she was denied
    additional gibs muhs. She kilt 3 of her shitlings, then jumped out a second story window, causing an
    "earfquake". They worked the "She krazy" angle, and this fat pig got sent to the nut hut, where
    she got pregnant, and shit out another burden. Then she ballooned up to 500 very ugly pounds.
    Look at this blimp-zilla ! She should have been slow roasted in an electric chair. She's probably on
    the loose right now. I'm ready with a harpoon if I see her.

Wow! Nigger bucks will tap ANYTHING. Just look at that Gorilla-faced fat she-boon.

3. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Wow! Nigger bucks will tap ANYTHING. Just look at that Gorilla-faced fat she-boon.
    The handler was almost as fat-n'-ugly, and her hurr do was nearly as bad as Brewer's Dorothy Hamill wig.
    Did you see the suspension of that E-250 squat when they got on board. It's only rated for 3/4 ton, ffs !

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The handler was almost as fat-n'-ugly, and her hurr do was nearly as bad as Brewer's Dorothy Hamill wig.
    Did you see the suspension of that E-250 squat when they got on board. It's only rated for 3/4 ton, ffs !
    Time for an F-350. I had one in 2000 with a V-10 motor. Could haul a 350 yard roll of upgrade carpet with 1/2 inch 8lb padding and barely affect the suspension. Rated 1 ton LOL.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12