Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Lee's Removal A Step Too Far?

As these liberal scumbags further encroach on the history of the United States, by having the statue of Robert E. Lee removed, this may be a good time for all freedom-loving Americans to think hard about what they do in response. The USA itself is now under attack, and this cannot be allowed to continue.
    I hope any statue that is erected in place of Lee's is immediately torn down. Normal law-abiding people - like me - can be converted into law-breakers, if that becomes the only path remaining.

Two or three years back I made a prediction that the USA would be fighting a civil war before the second half of the 20s.
    I see no reason to change that prediction.

But if it's coming, America may as well get on with it.
    I wish all patriotic Americans the very best in the struggle ahead.

I'm surprised this event hasn't invoked more fury from members. Or are you seething so much, you can't find the words?

2. Likes Jim Crow, tweakstick, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Trust me as a former vet for 14 years and still very connected with active military and other vets... the shit is going to hit the fan very soon.
    We won't jump, until we feel we have nothing to lose. The Demorrhoids are doing everything they can, to make that
    a reality. The tipping point will be reached, the woketurds and their minority pets will regret awakening the sleeping
    giant.

4. Likes Jim Crow, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As an America loving hard working white male who was born here,it broke my heart when I first realized liberals were changing American history and traditions,Taking wholesomeness away and replacing it with immorality.Taking god out of schools and the indoctrination of our children in schools.
    And now the latest liberal ploy”making whites feel guilty for being white!Well, I don’t feel guilty, I feel angry!And I know that the only thing I can do is stay prepared. My ammo stack is always growing.I target practice.Because I know the game of cowboys and liberals is inevitably going to happen. This cowboy is ready!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bless you all!

America cannot take another fourteen months of this liberal crap. Even then, you have to make sure the election system has been sorted out - and it doesn't look like those in control have any intention of handing both houses back to the Republicans.

And before those this side of the pond start thinking it's just America's problem, I would say:
    If the United States falls, we will be next. With niggers being given more power, we'll all end up in the same shithole as Africa.

I hope there is a God watching over us; we sure need him right now.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the (Libtards and niggers) are always right.”

George Orwell, 1984
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. Love your sentiments. Love Britain too. Thanks for giving us George Washington.

One small question. How are these hard left wing commies "liberal"?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Thanks. Love your sentiments. Love Britain too. Thanks for giving us George Washington.

One small question. How are these hard left wing commies "liberal"?
    You're right, of course. Their goal is clearly to destroy the gel that holds the USA together.
    Perhaps we should find a new name for them. But it seems to me that's part of the problem. We've got to start winning the propaganda war.
    Mind you, there are some hopeful signs that a change is coming; these Hollywood types coming out against the "woke" brigade could start a trend. They all follow each other like sheep, so who knows....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    You're right, of course. Their goal is clearly to destroy the gel that holds the USA together.
    Perhaps we should find a new name for them. But it seems to me that's part of the problem. We've got to start winning the propaganda war.
    Mind you, there are some hopeful signs that a change is coming; these Hollywood types coming out against the "woke" brigade could start a trend. They all follow each other like sheep, so who knows....
    You need a name for 'them'? How about commie scum? Or just scum?