Another nigger tv show with an all nigger cast

https://www.fox.com/our-kind-of-people/

Story’s based on “upper class blacks”
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try /our-kind-of-primates/
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

If ever there was a time for White Entertainment Television it would be now.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are not my kind of people! In fact,those low IQ ape lookin creatures ain’t even human. A show for niggers.cucks and burners!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend fills in, during the week, at a real estate office in my home town. The owner is a local character
    you can joke around with, but his mother is a hard core libturd. She just about passed out when a guy
    showed up in a MAGA hat at an event, so we knew she was ripe for the troll. I get tipped off that's she's in the
    office with my friend, then I call up doing my Marge Schott impression. I tell her I'm looking for waterfront property,
    and to make sure not to show me anything near niggers, especially million dollar niggers. They almost had
    to call an ambulance, from her spontaneously aborting a cow. As soon as the owner heard about it, he knew
    it was a gag, and who the prime suspects were. No recording exists, I'm sorry to say. We're giving it a little time,
    before Marge calls her back.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh. Like that classy Bill Coonsby?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My friend fills in, during the week, at a real estate office in my home town. The owner is a local character
    you can joke around with, but his mother is a hard core libturd. She just about passed out when a guy
    showed up in a MAGA hat at an event, so we knew she was ripe for the troll. I get tipped off that's she's in the
    office with my friend, then I call up doing my Marge Schott impression. I tell her I'm looking for waterfront property,
    and to make sure not to show me anything near niggers, especially million dollar niggers. They almost had
    to call an ambulance, from her spontaneously aborting a cow. As soon as the owner heard about it, he knew
    it was a gag, and who the prime suspects were. No recording exists, I'm sorry to say. We're giving it a little time,
    I remember old Marge, one the greatest nigger haters and nazi sympathizers in Ohio history.
    Last edited by animal mother; 09-13-2021 at 08:00 PM.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember old Marge, one the greatest nigger haters and nazi sympathizers in Ohio history.
    Yes, Marge was a genuine pisser, but I used to hear Billy West's impression of her on the Howard Stern show
    all the time, so I actually sound more like him doing her, talking about her "Million dollar niggers".
    She was one of a kind....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just more propaganda to get people to identify with and idolize niggers. COPS is gone, so folks don't get to see the real niggers anymore. If it wasn't for the fact that CO would be gone as well I'd say we need a good 'ol solar flare like the Carrington Event of 1859 to burn out every TV transmitter and web node in existence.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The world needs many more just like Marge!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Just more propaganda to get people to identify with and idolize niggers. COPS is gone, so folks don't get to see the real niggers anymore. If it wasn't for the fact that CO would be gone as well I'd say we need a good 'ol solar flare like the Carrington Event of 1859 to burn out every TV transmitter and web node in existence.
    I saw some story online today, that said COPS was coming back. It was kind of played out after so many years.
    Live PD was A&E's hottest property, but it was sacrificed to the woketurds, to keep The First 48 going. They have
    17+ years of episodes in syndication, and it's 90% niggers doing the murders. Great show.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw some story online today, that said COPS was coming back. It was kind of played out after so many years.
    Live PD was A&E's hottest property, but it was sacrificed to the woketurds, to keep The First 48 going. They have
    17+ years of episodes in syndication, and it's 90% niggers doing the murders. Great show.

Nigroes sure can't complain about the lack of minority representation and diversity on all the crime TV shows because in almost every case, NIGGERS DID IT!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Nigroes sure can't complain about the lack of minority representation and diversity on all the crime TV shows because in almost every case, NIGGERS DID IT!
    I want to pitch a crime drama to Hollywood, where Sherlock Holmes great grandson is an incredibly racist detective.
    He arrives at the scene of a who dunnit, and asks his trusty sidekick "My dear Watson, are any niggers afoot
    hereabouts" ? The offending jaboon is then quickly bagged, due to Sherlock's logical methodology.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh. Like that classy Bill Coonsby?
    I was thinking right away, why not just name the show Cosby 2.0? And throw the buck pappy in NU already in real life, because it's a 90% chance it's already forcibly muh dikked an innocent human, and a 100% chance it eventually will.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post