Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niggers and Restaurants part 2

As I mentioned before a friend of mine owns a BBQ joint, and it's a gathering place.Several of my relatives work there as well.
    Wednesday night a young buck in a crappy small pickup truck pulls up at closing time and heads for the shitter. Showing up at that time is a definite red flag, because that's when businesses usually tally up their cash registers and there's a lot of money around. I went out back and told another friend who was visiting to get his weapon and stand by the back door in case A) Jatremious was planning to rob the place and B) he had homies coming to help.
    Anyway the nigger comes out of the shittter after 15 minutes, and my buddy the owner says,"Oh, that's so-and-so's son in law."
    My reply,"I don't care who's nigger he is, he's here at closing time and he's acting squirrely."
    It just means so-and-so's daughter is a coal burning whore.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Jatremious" LOL. All Roman and shee-it.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No public restroom should be open to niggers... see below!

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...light=Restroom

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    No public business should be open to coons, I agree

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    As I mentioned before a friend of mine owns a BBQ joint, and it's a gathering place.Several of my relatives work there as well.
    Wednesday night a young buck in a crappy small pickup truck pulls up at closing time and heads for the shitter. Showing up at that time is a definite red flag, because that's when businesses usually tally up their cash registers and there's a lot of money around. I went out back and told another friend who was visiting to get his weapon and stand by the back door in case A) Jatremious was planning to rob the place and B) he had homies coming to help.
    That's good awareness you have there, CW. No harm in putting together a plan, and getting ready to react to
    possible monkeyshines. Something, or someone, a little out of place, is the start of many a shit-storm.
    After 9/11, we had public service announcements like "If you see something, Say something", but that
    resulted in too many niggers having to talk to the po-po. Now it's a crime to call cops about suspicious jaboons.
    All we can do is get ready to handle things ourselves, and getting the jump on the funky negro is wise indeed.

6. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing and robbing is in a nigger’s DNA. If a nigger walks into your place of business, a red flag should go up and you should be prepared. Especially right before closing. You did the right thing to assume that it was probably casing out the joint. That’s with any smart person would think!
    I’m a flooring contractor.I don’t work for niggers! If go to do an estimate and the customer is a a nigger,I quote high and tell it that I can’t get to it for months! I may have worked for a few mudsharks oil drillers and liberals.But for the most part, I screen my customers during the estimate. Never been stiffed in 30 years!

8. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good work, Chimpwhipper! That's being alert, right there!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    My reply,"I don't care who's nigger he is, he's here at closing time and he's acting squirrely."
    It just means so-and-so's daughter is a coal burning whore.
    Have you had any problems since with the nigger? It might be casing the place. It doesn't matter if it's known, because niggers can be that stupid to not think they'll be identified.

Or the nigger might have plans so it can't be identified. I don't know if you ever heard about this Wendy's in Queens. When it happened, I was a kid in charge of a retail store until late night closing. I was freaked out. Even the daytime workers were freaked out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy%27s_massacre
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Have you had any problems since with the nigger? It might be casing the place. It doesn't matter if it's known, because niggers can be that stupid to not think they'll be identified.

Or the nigger might have plans so it can't be identified. I don't know if you ever heard about this Wendy's in Queens. When it happened, I was a kid in charge of a retail store until late night closing. I was freaked out. Even the daytime workers were freaked out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy%27s_massacre
    Damn......

14. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem since last Wednesday

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post