Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

U.S. government building 8 "small cities" to house Afghanistan "refugees"

I wonder if they built houses for disabled vets, seniors, or others who worked, paid taxes, and served their whole lives? Does anyone here get free housing, food, and medical care? No? Just thought I'd ask.

The United States has opened its arms to tens of thousands of Afghan refugees following the withdrawal of American troops there. Which begs the question: Where will these new Americans live when they reach the country?

Well, to start, the U.S. is creating eight small “cities” on military bases across the country to provide temporary housing for at least 50,000 evacuees. The initiative—part of the Department of Defense and U.S. State Department’s Operation Allies Refuge plan—will supply food, medical care, and other essentials to the special immigrant applicants seeking asylum as they await more permanent accommodations.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Nig Zero, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meet The Afghans, coming to a neighborhood near you! I remember a number of years back the lovely mayor of my city offered the Obama administration to take as many refugees as possible and she would have all of our empty closed down factories and office buildings converted into apartment units for them. Instead of attempting to bring in businesses and jobs to fill those buildings she wanted to bring in refugees. Luckily that deal fell through.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal gov is doing that for the votes!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/lo...ghan-refugees/

Looks like the Afghans have won the war and are now invading the midwest.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if they built houses for disabled vets, seniors, or others who worked, paid taxes, and served their whole lives? Does anyone here get free housing, food, and medical care? No? Just thought I'd ask.
    Yes I do, NIGGERS!! Section 8 housing, EBT cards and Medicaid. Then when they are wrangled for TNB, the NU facilities provide for them, all on the taxpayers dime.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't trust any Muslim. Period. Ever. Just like any nigger. They're unwilling to assimilate, and mark my words, are ungrateful and will repay us with violence.

Remember the Tsarnaevs who bombed the Boston Marathon? Yep, Muslim refugees. And yet they're still alive.

How would you feel seeing them in their pajamas and camel attire with unshaven long beards? They disgust me! Just like any nigger!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post