Close

Likes Likes:  48
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Serena Goriliams wears a Wonder Woman costume while filming commercial!

In case anyone forgot, Serena Goriliams took it upon herself to remind the world that she is superNigger!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...n-costume.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If wonder woman was that fat she would never had flown.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That nigress is absolute penis repellent!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Williams jumps forward and remains in the air via high-tension wires..."

Wire my ass. More like 1" wrecker cable.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In case anyone forgot, Serena Goriliams took it upon herself to remind the world that she is superNigger!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...n-costume.html
    Richard Pryor was Super Nigger and he was actually decent to listen to. Serena is nothing but a fat ugly ape who I NEVER liked. She is an insult to Wonder Woman and she should be in a monkey suit. Serena showed what a low life nasty bitch she really was when she refused to shake Justine Hennin's hand after losing the match.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never watched Wonder Woman, but I thought this was her, not some massive, hulking shebuck in a size 42 Halloween costume.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wonder woman 1984 - Google Search.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	283.0 KB 
ID:	17268
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I never watched Wonder Woman, but I thought this was her, not some massive, hulking shebuck in a size 42 Halloween costume.

N.A.A.C.P.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That is vile and disgusting. Giant gorilla boon with horrible attitude. Niggers ruin sports and everything else. I should join just so I can put that piece of shit nigger on the nigger deadpool.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

As a little boy watching the show (it was still popular for reruns), I couldn't tell you what any episodes were about. I just liked watching LC.

And you know, women had their eye candy too. Lyle Waggoner was a damn handsome man!

Name:	tumblr_1ffe10d95b4ce17d050b5a431f29e8bd_aa0e1c41_640.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	17272
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Richard Pryor was Super Nigger and he was actually decent to listen to.

Decent if you turn down the volume to zero. Now I have heard its "Negro" skit, which could have been funny if it admitted, "I'm just a nigger!"

The one funny thing it said was in a movie with Gene Wilder. "You mean I'm not white!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    There must be some mistake in here. I think they are actually filming a niggerized version of Moby-Dick. Moby-Muhdik?

15. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Woman..? Are you freaking kidding? That ape-face nigger probably doesn't have a drop of female DNA....its a mixture of monkey DNA and nigger buck....

Stinking nigger....

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    In my lifetime, I've gone from the super hero Wonder Woman, to wondering if it's a woman, to wondering if it's human.

18. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    DISCLAIMER: This is NOT directed at you Diva my friend but I get hammered here all the time for watching TV, using cable, etc...
    I'm almost 64 years old, divorced and live alone on a little box they call an apartment. What else am I suppose to do? Sit around all day staring at the fucking wall? I have hobbies. I like to read, play my guitars, build and fly radio controlled airplanes and more but goddamn people....give it a break.
    I love Survivor (series premiere this Wednesday), America Ninja Warrior, any MMA, CBS Sunday Morning, DWTS and women's figure skating because I'm a dirty old man.
    Yeah, I have a giant flat screen and a cable bill. My money, my TV, my time. Get over it.

I'm sure you do what we do out here on Coon Club Road.

We record everything we care to watch, then sit down at the minimum of an hour later... if not the next day and fast forward through the monkey shines.

Mrs. CCR likes to watch the tube more than I, but I still enjoy the nigger wrangling shows that are still available.

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I'm sure you do what we do out here on Coon Club Road.

We record everything we care to watch, then sit down at the minimum of an hour later... if not the next day and fast forward through the monkey shines.
    That is in fact......EXACTLY what I do. i guess I'm not the first one to come up with that idea.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thunder Woman can kill with her powerful, tree trunk-sized thighs, and stank buffalo ass.

Name:	Fat Serena 1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	17434

Name:	Fat Serena 2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	17435Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fat Serena 3.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	17436

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    DISCLAIMER: This is NOT directed at you Diva my friend but I get hammered here all the time for watching TV, using cable, etc...
    I'm almost 64 years old, divorced and live alone on a little box they call an apartment. What else am I suppose to do? Sit around all day staring at the fucking wall? I have hobbies. I like to read, play my guitars, build and fly radio controlled airplanes and more but goddamn people....give it a break.
    I love Survivor (series premiere this Wednesday), America Ninja Warrior, any MMA, CBS Sunday Morning, DWTS and women's figure skating because I'm a dirty old man.
    Yeah, I have a giant flat screen and a cable bill. My money, my TV, my time. Get over it.

I watch my court shows every day - DVR'd since no way can I sit through 5-minute blocks of commercials and even mini-infomercials during shows - and catch a movie or miniseries (quality ones like "Chernobyl" and "The Serpent") once in a great while. I watch zero reality shit, no sitcoms ever, and no episodic series. I had never seen an episode of Law & Order (where niggers are either heroic or victimized) until recently in reruns late at night. I was surprised at how bad it was or is, if it's still on.

The most recent series I watched was "The Affair" (HBO, I think) and before that nothing for years. "The Affair" was forced to squeeze in two unnecessary, token niggers to appease the libtards, but thankfully they vanished quickly.

I long since gave up on The Walking Dead. The nigger worship, the STOOPID stories, and little Bobby Kirkman's alter-ego, Negan, drove me away.

I don't watch much TV not because I'm a purist, but mostly because I have no patience for all the dumbed-down garbage aimed at the lowest common denominator. I'm just not interested in most of the crap presented and all the nigger promotion and for no other reasons.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

26. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderilla!

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post