Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What's a nig doing in a beautiful house with swimming pool?

I re-titled this stupid article.
    What are these niggers doing in a big beautiful house with a swimming pool?

I'll also re-do the bike joke. Don't shoot the nigger in a beautiful house. It could be your house.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dad-...141642871.html

2. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger either won ghetto lottery or is a bakkaball or feetsball playa. It sure didn’t get that house from honest hard work!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nigger either won ghetto lottery or is a bakkaball or feetsball playa. It sure didn’t get that house from honest hard work!
    They sure pay janitors a lot of money.

5. Likes Chimp Detester, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps it saved up all its life-long EBT and Wail Fare checks and paid cash for the new crib.

Of course, knowing parasitic sub-cockroach mega-turd worthless crap-beast niggers as well as we do, none of us believe that it earned the house by honest means...

7. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s either a sports, Hollywood or affirmative action nigger. Most niggers who come into any money will piss it away on crack, hoes , hoopties and bling.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

9. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is that old saying?

A nigger and its ill-gotten undeserved money are soon parted.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    What is that old saying?

A nigger and its ill-gotten undeserved money are soon parted.

Everything that any nigger ever gets is undeserved. From sports, to affirmative action promotions, we all know that there's always a human much better than it. It's all for appearances. Look at Nigger Obama. That boy deserved squat.

This is what really infuriates me these days. Nigger rich athletes, singers, doctors, magics, etc still complaining they're being discriminated against. And, with their money they attract the cheap mudsharks who think it's a good idea to miscegenate and spew turdlets.

A nigger deserves nothing except a free ride to the middle of Africa. Or Siberia.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Chimp Detester, Anastasia, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Everything that any nigger ever gets is undeserved.

A nigger deserves nothing except a free ride to the middle of Africa. Or Siberia.
    While I 100% agree with you in principle, most honorable nigger detesting Ignatow, when I see a sub-cockroach nigger made good by the jenkem needle @ NU, I am koon-vinced it deserved it. Or the nigger knuckle-dragging its useless carcass down the sidewalk and gets a bullet from another crimminigger driving by in its hooptie, the 'victim' nigger deserved it.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Maybe with a bit of luck like rodney kang it will BECOME a rockfish!!

16. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    While I 100% agree with you in principle, most honorable nigger detesting Ignatow, when I see a sub-cockroach nigger made good by the jenkem needle @ NU, I am koon-vinced it deserved it. Or the nigger knuckle-dragging its useless carcass down the sidewalk and gets a bullet from another crimminigger driving by in its hooptie, the 'victim' nigger deserved it.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

18. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    At best, the nigger and a Ben Crump type threatened the local bank with lawsuits unless they got approved for a big mortgage. Then the bank says, fine, but we can't give a fixed rate, only variable rate with interest-only for the first 6 months. The niggers look only at the first 6 payments and think they've struck gold. It doesn't matter that they get tiny payments at first, the niggers never had any intention of paying.

It'll be a few years by the time the bank can finish foreclosing, by which time the place will be trashed. The only thing we can hope for is that the pool will see a lot of rockfishing. Remember that's how Rodney Kang made itself good.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.