Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Kia Riley- another nigger, another burner, another shooting- you know the routine

Gaston man charged with murder in Saturday shooting death of wife

Authorities say a man has been arrested and charged with the murder of his wife following a shooting at their Lexington County home on Saturday.

The Lexington County Sheriff's Office reports that the shooting happened in Gaston on Sprahler Street and the suspect, 33-year-old Alonzo James Riley, has since been charged with murder and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.

He's now being held at the Lexington County Detention Center and has been denied bond.

Sheriff Jay Koon said that, based on what detectives have learned, Riley's wife was not armed at the time but was shot "multiple times in the upper body."
    https://www.wltx.com/article/news/cr...6-2fc414b58be2
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been a good day for niggers murdering their mudsharks.

Look at her face - all smug with her "Look at me and my nigger buck, and FU all" expression to anyone who might think about making a rayciss remark.

I guess your buck wiped that smirk off your face when you capped you. OH, well you'll have lots of company in the Mudshark Mortuary, you self-hating, traitorous, low-down whore. I bet her last thought was, "I can't believe MY nigger boo would do this to me!"

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I was a betting man, I'd bet that the good burner is question was actually a quadroon. Looks a bit niggerish to me.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    If I was a betting man, I'd bet that the good burner is question was actually a quadroon. Looks a bit niggerish to me.
    Good eye. Plus the name "Kia" sounds a bit niggerish. Maybe octaroon.

5. Likes Jim Crow, Coon Town liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance to another mudsharking whore!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Koon Nabs Coon"... That Burner got what she deserved for the numerous fashion violations in which she dressed her chimp for the photo. I mean...really...that suit is just awful.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    "Koon Nabs Coon"... That Burner got what she deserved for the numerous fashion violations in which she dressed her chimp for the photo. I mean...really...that suit is just awful.
    But at least he's holding his glass of Gin n Juice eloquently LOL.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post

I don't think so. She looks totally YT to me. Her hair colour and texture are white.

Black buck blows her away and it's blamed on "Gun Violence" again. It wasn't her nigger killed her, but the gun! Can't speak the truth and say "Nigger Violence". Do they really think if the nigger didn't a gun, he wouldn't have killed her with a knife or his fists? There are none so blind...

Lost to gun violence on August 7, 2021 in Gaston, South Carolina.
    https://gunmemorial.org/2021/08/07/khia-riley#
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Coon Town liked this post