Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hannah Miller shot to death and left on the side of the road by snakehead jocker

Wis. police searching for suspect in fatal shooting; ID victim as 26-year-old Rhinelander woman

Wisconsin police are looking for a man they suspect of killing a woman and leaving her on the side of a road Wednesday.

Christopher Terrell Anderson, 30, of Rhinelander, Wis., is suspected of fatally shooting Hannah R. Miller, 26, also from Rhinelander. Authorities believe Anderson and Miller were in a relationship. They have a child in common, and the child is safe, authorities said.

Anderson is sometimes called “DJ Bravo” or just “Bravo.” He is a Black 5’10” man weighing about 245 pounds, police said. The photo provided to police show him with dreadlocks, but police believe he has short hair now.
    https://www.twincities.com/2021/07/0...m-rhinelander/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't keep up with all the dead burners.

Hannah's baby daddy nigger that she wanted so badly that the whore rutted with it then squatted and squirted out a half-nigger mutant sprog:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burnereks may be in Twin Cities.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	538.4 KB 
ID:	17239

'Oh, how I love that man of mine!"

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now if only all of these niggers would goodify the sprogs when they goodify the burners then I might not hate them so much...nah, I'd still hate the worthless shitbeasts.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    White guys that date ex burners are morons. The nog will come back for "revenge". I saw in the news this one guy it happened to. The ex nog killed both of them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    White guys that date ex burners are morons. The nog will come back for "revenge". I saw in the news this one guy it happened to. The ex nog killed both of them.

You could never sleep with both eyes closed if you were with a woman that shat out a zebra.

Even if the baby daddy was good or given a lifetime scholarship to NU, you'd still have to worry about your johnson rotting off!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:	Christopher Terrell Anderson.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	17281 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	33 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17282

Christopher Terrell Anderson, you putrid pile of stinking nigger pig crap: We are all rooting for you... to be wrangled, ape-prehended, caged, beaten to a bloody pulp in NU, and repeatedly sodomized by 400+ pound Cedric. That stupid grin will be quickly deleted from your mega ugly face, you sub-plankton mega-turd crap-beast manure pile.

Here is your new man Cedric, your down-low sex-crazed new cellmate... Even if you are not yet a despicable Muzzie goat-raping rump-lifter, you will soon be lifting your putrid rump to Cedric's insatiable radiator hose.

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	17283

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    You could never sleep with both eyes closed if you were with a woman that shat out a zebra.
    I like that, "zebra". I have to start using that one

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post