Close

Likes Likes:  80
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilarious UPDATE! Unable to dismember his burner, Marcus wraps her in plastic and drags her to a creek

After being stabbed to death at the Always Inn on East 21st Street last month, Christie Holt was left to decompose for nearly a week.

During that time, court records claim Marcus Garvin attempted to dismember the victim before dragging her body in a sheet across the parking lot to a nearby creek.

A witness noticed Garvin trying to dispose of the body called police.

Court records show when officers arrived, they found Garvin had cut off his GPS monitor and appeared ready to flee.
    https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/cou...iolent-crimes/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A violent beast cut off his GPS monitor? That can't be. I'm sure he promised to be a good boy and leave it on. He looks quite trustworthy.

Garvin was accused of stabbing a customer at a gas station on Shadeland. Garvin was released from jail after judge Shatrese Flowers lowered his bond to $1,500 and allowed him to be placed on GPS monitoring, despite the objection of prosecutors.
    Judge Shatrese, the snake-headed hoe. I guess she stands by her decision to release the groid.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shatrese Flowers ’95 - DePauw University.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	336.2 KB 
ID:	17238

OH, I see how the nigger made bail. It was paid by "The Bail Project" which is determined that all murderous, feral niggers get sprung.

The Bail Project National Revolving Bail Fund is a critical tool to prevent incarceration and combat racial and economic disparities in the bail system.
    https://bailproject.org/

Ah, it was this bitch again. I bet she'll say once more that no one could have predicted this and once again it's NOT Her FAULT!! You're doing a fine thing here, Gail. Keep up the good work.

Unbelievable.

Nigger loving Gail Steinberg of the Bail Project who wants no marginalized black and brown people behind bars.

Name:	mudshakail project - Google Search.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	17240
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 09-11-2021 at 01:02 AM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:	Marcus Garvin.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	17246 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	41 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17247

Marcus Gravin, you putrid sub-cockroach mega-turd scumbag nigger son of Obama: I am thrilled to see you were properly wrangled and caged. Your new cell mate, 450+ pound Cedric is really looking forward to getting its insatiable muh-dik on with you. And I am sure Cedric will be huge fun for you, you vile nigger. Very soon you will be wishing you were never crapped into this world.

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	17248

And hopefully that mega-vile pig turd judge which let you out on bail the first time, Judge Shatrese Shit-trese M. Flowers will soon find somebody just like you in her despicable life to make her very good as well, like you did to Christie Holt, you mega-turd manure pile.

The filthy coal-burner Christie Holt got what it bargained for, when it betrayed her human race and went after the despicable nigger radiator hose. Muh-dick is always mortal. Hopefully Christie Holt will serve as a warning to other human women to avoid the groid.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a really gross discovery, I found the late mudshark's twitter.

https://twitter.com/christieallover?lang=en

If you click on the link of her pet nigger she links to (and killed her) @marcuslamarg he has a nude photo of the burner's tits and a pic of her sucking his muh dik. ewww, just eewww. How the hell does this obscene material stay on twitter?

https://twitter.com/marcuslamarg

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumb burner. Just look at the ugly buck. Why would any girl spread herself for a greasy old chimp?

Listen whitey, don't ever commit crime. They have installed shitskin loads of nigger so called judges.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like it when niggers thin out the herd of mudsharks! After all, she was ruined for any human. So, she’s better off dead! At least now, her family doesn’t have to put up with it the shame of having their white daughter,sister cousin or niece out there sucking the tootsie pole!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Here's a really gross discovery, I found the late mudshark's twitter.

https://twitter.com/christieallover?lang=en

If you click on the link of her pet nigger she links to (and killed her) @marcuslamarg he has a nude photo of the burner's tits and a pic of her sucking his muh dik. ewww, just eewww. How the hell does this obscene material stay on twitter?

https://twitter.com/marcuslamarg
    Name:  yh700426_31.gif
Views: 647
Size:  1.8 KB

Look at that dirty slut, on her knees gobbling the DISGUSTING black hose of that ugly buck and wanting the world to see her doing it. UGH ICK!! I feel queasy. That is gross beyond any words I can think of. The burner is much better off dead. She'd reached a level of debasement and depravity from which there is a less than zero chance of coming back.

Name:	Christie Holt ( christieallover) Twitter.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	17325
    She got that right.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    " Garvin was released from jail after judge Shatrese Flowers lowered his bond to $1,500 and allowed him to be placed on GPS monitoring, despite the objection of prosecutors".

Released on $1500 dollar bond by nigger Judge "Shatrese". I mean, I don't know for sure it was a nigger judge but sure sounds like a nigger name. Hey why not have the buck out on cheap bond shit, he only stabbed someone at a gas station. Thank God only his burner got snuffed out and not some innocent human. That buck looks like your run of the mill knappy-headed, ashey-skinned, no bath takin for weeks homeless nigger type spook.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Look at that dirty slut, on her knees gobbling the DISGUSTING black hose of that ugly buck and wanting the world to see her doing it. UGH ICK!! I feel queasy. That is gross beyond any words I can think of. The burner is much better off dead. She'd reached a level of debasement and depravity from which there is a less than zero chance of coming back.

Name:	Christie Holt ( christieallover) Twitter.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	17325
    She got that right.
    "Green beer and white girls. Let's go." - His post from March 17th. Typical fuckin Nigger buck. Always on the prowl for Dem White Wimmenz. And then there's the stupid bitches like that dumb whore that'll spread wide for these feral Nigger bucks. She got what she damn well deserved.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    " Garvin was released from jail after judge Shatrese Flowers lowered his bond to $1,500 and allowed him to be placed on GPS monitoring, despite the objection of prosecutors".

Released on $1500 dollar bond by nigger Judge "Shatrese". I mean, I don't know for sure it was a nigger judge but sure sounds like a nigger name. Hey why not have the buck out on cheap bond shit, he only stabbed someone at a gas station. Thank God only his burner got snuffed out and not some innocent human. That buck looks like your run of the mill knappy-headed, ashey-skinned, no bath takin for weeks homeless nigger type spook.
    Scroll up and you'll see that Shatrese is indeed a sow and that the nigger was bailed out by Robin (who I erroneously named "Gail") Steinberg.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see anything in their twat accounts. I guess I should count myself lucky.

What a stupid disgusting whore.

No point in being angry at the ugly chimp. It is expected.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scroll up and you'll see that Shatrese is indeed a sow and that the nigger was bailed out by Robin (who I erroneously named "Gail") Steinberg.
    I don't know how I missed that. Wow! I figured though.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"Look at that dirty slut, on her knees gobbling the DISGUSTING black hose of that ugly buck..."

She sucked the tar paper roll then paid the toll!

Will they ever learn?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ever on the trail of this hilarious story, new developments have come out during the nigger murder trial.

An Indiana man out on bail and wearing a GPS ankle monitor for stabbing a customer at a Circle K convenience store where he worked has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing his ex-girlfriend 51 times and trying to dismember her after he told investigators she made fun of him in texts with a man she was sleeping with.
    She 'wuz disrespeckin' him with a new nigger she was burnin' the coal with. A-ha!

Garvin stabbed Holt that day after he went through her cellphone and discovered texts between her and a man she was sleeping with. In the texts, the two had been making fun of Garvin for not having a job “and/or going anywhere in life,” he told detectives after his arrest, according to an affidavit.
    If she wanted a man that wasn't a loser, why was she shacking up with niggers in the first place?

After he began stabbing her, she got on top of him and grabbed his genitals, so he started swinging the knife around her neck area and stabbed repeatedly, court documents said.
    Even when confronted with sudden death, she still had to get one last taste of dirty, stinky unwashed radiator hose.

Garvin killed Holt while he was on pretrial release with GPS monitoring following his Dec. 26, 2020, arrest for battery by means of a deadly weapon, authorities said.

He stabbed a customer in the back three times at Circle K while working there as a cashier, police said. He became irritated when the customer took too long in a restroom, Fox59 reported.
    He didn't styay in jail for that long, tho.

Garvin’s bail was lowered from $30,000 to $1,500, paid for by the nonprofit Bail Project, which “strives for a more perfect justice system” by providing free bail assistance to those in need.
    “If they would have left him in there, he wouldn’t have killed her, he wouldn’t have had a chance because he’d be locked up,” she said, the station reported. “So, I blame a lot on the system right now. They let Christie down.”
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/she-de...new-boyfriend/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He deflated that hose-bag, with his ankle monitor strapped to his muh-dikk...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her family will be proud to say at least she wasn't a racist. When will white women learn that when they allow feral nigger bucks to rut on them, they always end up with batwings. I love that it made her good because she was rutting on another primate and telling the new one her old one was useless. Too funny. Don't Dis aspec dem niggers bish!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    After he killed her, he told police he didn’t know what to do. First, he dragged her body to the bathtub and turned the shower on, hoping to keep the smell down. Then he tried to dismember the body in the bathtub using a small sickle knife but couldn’t cut through the bone. Garvin also tried to move the body with a grocery cart but couldn’t get the body into it.

Garvin even brought a dolly home from work but still couldn’t move her body, so he placed Holt in a motel sheet and comforter and dragged it across the parking lot to a creek, the affidavit said.
    JFC! This sounds like some sort of sicko comedy skit. Niiggers succeed only at failing.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bahahaha A nigger fail caper for the ages, from the judge, to the burner, to the stabby nigger himself. You can’t make this shit up.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    He deflated that hose-bag, with his ankle monitor strapped to his muh-dikk...
    Sheeiiiit!

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All that nigger buck's selfies and and nude photos of his fat, saggy dead burner are STILL up on twitter. I thought that Elon was gonna clean twitter up!

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast