Close

Likes Likes:  66
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Obese breeding couple batwinged by COVID leave behind 7 sproglets for taxpayer support

Nigger- they can't add, subtract or divide, but they sure can multiply.
    Married couple leave 7 children after dying from COVID-19 within hours of each other

Seven children are grieving the loss of their parents after both got infected by COVID-19. Both the mother and father were 44 years old.

"They met when they were 14 years old, got married, been married 22 years, and had seven beautiful children," said Tiki Green, Troy's sister.

No one expected Troy and Charletta Green’s love story to end so tragically. The Detroit couple were thousands of miles apart when they died within hours of one another earlier this week, leaving behind seven children between the ages of 10 and 23.
    https://www.fox13news.com/news/marri...-of-each-other
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's so sad and tragic

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at the size of those overfed goddam parasites, each of them carrying an extra 200lbs of ugly fat! COVID merely finished the job that die-beetus, da blood pressures, and their fatty livers failed to do. How they had enough bref to do all that rutting to squirt out the groidle of sprogs is beyond me. Ew.

If you would like to donate to help, the donation link is HERE.
    So mammy and pappy didn't have life insurance, even with all those crotch droppings? But they must have had. Geico, Allstate, and all the other insurance companies tell us that all niggers are obsessed with having the right insurance and are in fact their main clients.

I guess we all better donate.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    2 obese groids with da beaties and with every known STD die from the covid.

Maybe there is a god, now just kill off the sprogs and it would be a real win-win.

Attachment 17234
    YEP!!

5. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seven niglets are looting over the loss of their nigger parents after both got infected by morbid obesity. Both the mammy and its boon had been wasting air for 44 years.
    I'm calling a Human Win! on this because at least 50% of those niglets will get clipped by other niggers. Stray bullets, water, OD -- something will cull a few of those niglets. In the meantime, their elephant nigger mammy won't be shitting out any more niglets anytime soon.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife and I both had Covid. I’m 5 foot five and 135 pounds. She’s 5 foot seven 120 lbs. my daughters are slim too! We all survived the virus without having to be hospitalized. I guess when your 250 pounds overweight the fucking flu would kill you.
    Niggers have no self-control with anything. They can’t stop them selves from much dickiin,stealin,robbin,murderin,lootin and obviously eating fatty foods.And all on the tax payers’ tab! good riddance to the fat parasitic mooching Gorillapotumusses!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    seven beautiful children
    Umm. Excuse me. I tried very hard, but I could not find at least one of the seven beautiful children. Where are the imaginary beautiful children?

The morbidly obese hippos died when they exerted force while trying to get up off the bed. They did not die of covid.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gravity is not kind to the fat and ugly. Hospitals get big $ when they claim covid did it. It didn't.
    The humane thing to do, would be to gas the sprogs, cremate, then bury the fambly together,
    in the nigger end of the nearest landfill. The end.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mega-BARF!!!

Hopefully the seven worthless stinking parasitic nigger sprogs crapped out by Charletta Green (and allegedly fathered by Troy Green) are also positive for COVID and will catch up with deyz pair-runts very soon, saving us human tax-payers millions, gnomesayin?

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My wife and I both had Covid. I’m 5 foot five and 135 pounds. She’s 5 foot seven 120 lbs. my daughters are slim too! We all survived the virus without having to be hospitalized. I guess when your 250 pounds overweight the fucking flu would kill you.
    Niggers have no self-control with anything. They can’t stop them selves from much dickiin,stealin,robbin,murderin,lootin and obviously eating fatty foods.And all on the tax payers’ tab! good riddance to the fat parasitic mooching Gorillapotumusses!
    I think climbing one step was putting those niggers at risk for a massive coronary. Or even just breathing. Just how strong do diaphragm muscles have to be to support the crushing weight of that much niggerblubber?

There's a 400-lb. niggerpotamus I sometimes see at the grocery store. Every time I'm disappointed it hasn't finally eaten itself to death. It's always riding a motorized shopping cart around like a menace, and yet it can get out to grab a rack of ribs (I'm not kidding). I wonder if it calls ahead to have a worker bring the cart out to its car, because I've seen a kid riding a cart to the outside.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I think climbing one step was putting those niggers at risk for a massive coronary. Or even just breathing. Just how strong do diaphragm muscles have to be to support the crushing weight of that much niggerblubber?

There's a 400-lb. niggerpotamus I sometimes see at the grocery store. Every time I'm disappointed it hasn't finally eaten itself to death. It's always riding a motorized shopping cart around like a menace, and yet it can get out to grab a rack of ribs (I'm not kidding). I wonder if it calls ahead to have a worker bring the cart out to its car, because I've seen a kid riding a cart to the outside.
    I bet it got the fat-wagon for free, too. Niggers who are such gluttons they eat themselves into super morbid obesity that they can't even frickin' walk should not be given a single thing for free until they lose weight. IF they had to walk to get food, they'd find a way. IF they can't, let them starve until they can. I never understand how these massive niggers keep themselves at 400lbs when they don't work. Does welfare pay that well? I wouldn't know, since I've never gotten a dime I didn't earn.

Over-eating, doing drugs, or being a drunk are not disabilities! They are choices. Stop enabling these leeches!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

The good thing is that that nigger is killing itself. And it’s way too fat to rob loot and commit most criminal activities.However, I’m sure it’s drawing a government check every month.Niggers in general are a drain on human society.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

"... Geico, Allstate, and all the other insurance companies tell us that all niggers are obsessed with having the right insurance and are in fact their main clients..."

Living in the outskirts of and working in a big city, I've had tons of friends, co-workers and acquaintances involved in automobile accidents with niggers, the nigger the at fault driver with of course... NO INSURANCE!

There is something in that simian brain that rejects common sense and the attitude to learn.

Segregation is the answer!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Living in the outskirts of and working in a big city, I've had tons of friends, co-workers and acquaintances involved in automobile accidents with niggers, the nigger the at fault driver with of course... NO INSURANCE!

There is something in that simian brain that rejects common sense and the attitude to learn.

Segregation is the answer!

When you've never had a license or registration, why bother with insurance?

18. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I never understand how these massive niggers keep themselves at 400lbs when they don't work. Does welfare pay that well? I wouldn't know, since I've never gotten a dime I didn't earn.
    Can you imagine how many calories are needed just to maintain that weight? Apart from bone, that niggerpotamus is 95% fat, but fat cells still need blood and energy. I'm not a small guy, so I lose weight if I eat 2000 calories a day. That's actually a lot of food. If I get a bad cold for a week and don't eat, I can lose 10 pounds, which is only half water weight. I would have to be eating throughout the day to sustain 300 lbs, let alone gain weight to 300, let alone sustain 400 lbs.!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post