Close

Likes Likes:  92
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Wicked snake gets made good after shooting at cops during Florida traffic stop

Great video here of the snake getting diluted after ambushing officers during a traffic stop. One lucky officer got to bury some lead into the big violent baboon thus completing its lifetime of crime spree.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ot-killed.html

The shot officer will survive.

Ivey identified Wilder as a career criminal with 40 previous arrests, including 23 felony arrests for charges including robbery with a firearm, aggravated assault with a weapon, battery of a law enforcement officer, attempted first-degree murder and multiple narcotics offenses.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course the article does not mention that the Trunk Monkey was a "nigger" or even "black" or "africoon".

The takeaway quote is from Sheriff Ivey: "those out there who might be foolish enough to ask why we shot him so many times, that answer is simple - because evil can never be dead enough". I like this Sheriff

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paris Wilder, because niggers are zhe orizhinal Franch an merde, gnomesain?

Fox News is just as much a part of the Lame Stream Media as the rest, covering up the identity. But I knew right away it was a nigger. We all knew.

Deputy Thoman is seen talking to a woman outside her vehicle about the 2-month-old baby and dog in the backseat while another vehicle occupant is leaning against the rear of the car. The suspected shooter, whose identity has not been not released, is sitting in the back seat.
    But at least Fox's coverup quotes the sheriff, who's like the old story of "We fired that many rounds because that's all we had." You can't take a chance with a nigger.

In total, 61 rounds were fired, he said.

"Let there be no doubt, this individual got exactly what he deserved," the sheriff said. "And to those out there that might be foolish enough to ask why we shot him so many times, the answer is simple: evil can never be dead enough."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-sheriff-video-attack
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paris Wilder, you vile worthless despicable mega-turd 'son of Barry Ohomo', I am thrilled to applaud the untimely end to your long crimminigger career. And shame, shame, shame on the judge(s) who had let you out so many times. Three cheers for the popo who did not hold back in firing and making you real good forever. I am sure that once your crimes started, you became Wilder over time.

And Paris Wilder: I am sure you are now enjoying Wakonda, you putrid pile of chimp crap...

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  10.0 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Paris Wilder.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	17254 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	18 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17256

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Of course the article does not mention that the Trunk Monkey was a "nigger" or even "black" or "africoon".

The takeaway quote is from Sheriff Ivey: "those out there who might be foolish enough to ask why we shot him so many times, that answer is simple - because evil can never be dead enough". I like this Sheriff
    I LOVE living in Florida!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody ever watch Polk Co. Fla. Sheriff Grady Judd do a press conference?

If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, FF to 8:30 and watch this dude!

They wrangled up a couple of niggers, confiscated their joory, then the sheriff modeled it at the press conference while making up a cRap song about the caged coons.

Watch "Full press conference: Polk Sheriff Grady Judd on undercover drug trafficking sting" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/G_imvlOnx-o

This is some good shit. He has dozens of press conferences on YouTube.

He is a strong advocate of homeowners blowing the shit out of home intruders.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate bad niggers but I love GOOD niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Wayne Ivy is the sherif of my county.Very proud of him!He loves cats and dogs.Hates niggers!Smart man!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Wayne Ivy is the sherif of my county.Very proud of him!He loves cats and dogs.Hates niggers!Smart man!
    He sounds like a real lawman who we can call America's Sheriff. I can't remember the name of that magic nigger sheriff, the one a lot of idiot Republicans started rallying around, just because it said it supported Trump and opposed BLM. Guess what, it plagiarized in college (where have we heard that before?), stayed a registered Democrat, and opposes Planned Parenthood (which means breeding millions more niglets).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really think the police need to start arming every cruiser with an M249 SAW. Niggers are carrying too much firepower these days, but thankfully they can't shoot for shit.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    ... I can't remember the name of that magic nigger sheriff, the one a lot of idiot Republicans started rallying around, just because it said it supported Trump and opposed BLM. Guess what, it plagiarized in college (where have we heard that before?), stayed a registered Democrat, and opposes Planned Parenthood (which means breeding millions more niglets).

That is Nigger David Clarke, and you coonrect on all counts. That coon was grifting off conservatives. Of course it opposed Planned Parenthood, so it could make more niglets.

12. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    He sounds like a real lawman who we can call America's Sheriff. I can't remember the name of that magic nigger sheriff, the one a lot of idiot Republicans started rallying around, just because it said it supported Trump and opposed BLM. Guess what, it plagiarized in college (where have we heard that before?), stayed a registered Democrat, and opposes Planned Parenthood (which means breeding millions more niglets).
    All niggers are phonies.They will agree with whomever provides the free gibbs at that time.When it comes to siding with niggers,You got to know how to decipher the good ones from the bad ones. Here’s a clue “a good nigger is a dead nigger”.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's time for cops to launch a class-action suit against the goddam shyster lawyers and judges who let go niggers with 40 felonies. Cops have to wrangle them over and over, risking their lives or dying for no reason. Or let the judges and lawyers ride along when dangerous, wild groids are tracked down. It's outrageous.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think it's time for cops to launch a class-action suit against the goddam shyster lawyers and judges who let go niggers with 40 felonies. Cops have to wrangle them over and over, risking their lives or dying for no reason. Or let the judges and lawyers ride along when dangerous, wild groids are tracked down. It's outrageous.
    I don't see there being a police service soon. Keep your ammo pile high. You may need it.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is Nigger David Clarke, and you coonrect on all counts. That coon was grifting off conservatives. Of course it opposed Planned Parenthood, so it could make more niglets.
    That's the one! A real cowboy an sheeit with that hat. And wait a minute, because of the hat I thought it was from Arizona or New Mexico. It's from Milwaukee? No offense to any good people from there, but it's from Milwaukee and goes around with that hat?

Oh yeah, and the medals. Niggers love their shiny bling. The more bling, the more important a nigger feels.

Name:	Sheriff nigger.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	17276

Name:	idi_amin_9791.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	17277

Name:	851.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	17278

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I don't see there being a police service soon. Keep your ammo pile high. You may need it.

Why would anyone want to be a cop? They risk life and limb every day to protect people and get only criticism and villification for doing what needs to be done.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Why would anyone want to be a cop? They risk life and limb every day to protect people and get only criticism and villification for doing what needs to be done.

You know damn well the cops that are cops now just want to finish their career to get a full pension with health benefits.

The only way to insure that is to look the other way when they see monkeyshines.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

The only way to insure that is to look the other way when they see monkeyshines.
    I hope so. Let the niggers nig each other out and your crime problem resolves itself.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I really think the police need to start arming every cruiser with an M249 SAW. Niggers are carrying too much firepower these days, but thankfully they can't shoot for shit.
    240B....because 5.56 might bounce off a nigger's skull and hurt a bystander or a puppy.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wayne Ivy is just the kind of lawman we all need. Bless you, sir; and bless those police officers and their families.
    It's people like this we should be "taking a knee" for - not nigger-shit!
    Listen how polite the officer was just before the shooting started. Nothing wrong with his attitude at all.
    Police officers put their lives on the line every time they pull over a nigger; these wild creatures are so unpredictable.

Oh, if only the US citizens in general would wake up, and realise their worst enemy of all is actually living right among them.
    Ship niggers back to Africa, and at least 90% of your problems would disappear overnight.

23. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post